Pitchfork has reassessed their review of Lana Del Rey’s "Born To Die" album, wishing they had made the original score a 7.8

Moscow

14 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

The album sucks though. Her new albums are so much better. I hated the music before, very cheap sounding trip hop stuff with teenage poetry for lyrics. There was something really phony and try hard about it all.  NFR and Chemtrails are wayyyy more sophisticated 

PLZZZ WHY ARE U HURTING ME… I was in grade 9 when this came out and needed it :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

16 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

The album sucks though. Her new albums are so much better. I hated the music before, very cheap sounding trip hop stuff with teenage poetry for lyrics. There was something really phony and try hard about it all.  NFR and Chemtrails are wayyyy more sophisticated 

You should shut the **** up. Cheap? Lol do you even listen to the lyrics? Off to the races? Blue jeans? Your saying that's cheap? **** I feel sorry for you, have no taste in music. Pathetic 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

when i tell you i was OBSESSED with this album, it really was a cultural reset. this album was before its time, didn’t receive the reception it deserved.

she’s kind of lost me with her latest material, but i do appreciate her music and artistry! and if i’m ever in a mood, i know who to turn on!

lana del rey love GIF

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block