Where is Brett Miller?

58 minutes ago, FiercePop said:

Now that the conservator ship is kinda over, and after the alligations...what do u think about Brett Miller?

Do u think she was pro or not watching back to Britney For The Records?!

Do u think she's going to tell anything she witnessed?!

No, because she is an accomplice. All people who have witnessed abuse are direct or indirect accomplices.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Antidote said:

Remember when she told Britney "That's true love Britney, true love" when Britney was saying that her dad yelled at her in FTR?

britney-spears-good-bye.gif

In fact this is why I started thinking about her position in the whole thing.

Brit did bridesmaid at her wedding...

3 hours ago, FiercePop said:

In fact this is why I started thinking about her position in the whole thing.

Brit did bridesmaid at her wedding...

WHAT?! The *****! Was she a jealous “friend” of Britney that took the opportunity to Stanford-boss her around when she got in a conservatorship?! Which one of Britney’s “friends” was it that told her to stay in the bathroom with her baby right before the 5150?

Bad Girls Club Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

i never got bad energy from brett, more like a really close sister bond almost who tease each other and tell it like it is, besides the fact she was her assistant.

she was with britney in 2007 before the conservatorship, right? even if she wanted to she wouldn’t of been able to speak out against the conservatorship during that time. britney and brett always got on well with each other imo, overall, she seemed like good support to have around, like some sort of companionship for britney whereas robin was/is literally a scary cold hearted *****.

i wonder if team con got rid of her because she got too close to britney? or jumped ship after realizing what was really going on?

edit: just found this? is this about brett??? hm…

• Like 2