Article claims Britney has produced her own documentary and blasts Jamie for the “control freak” and human trafficker that he is

8 hours ago, Arwen said:

I’d love it to be true, but unless Sam shot it with his cell phone, there’s no way she could’ve gotten away with it up until now.

May be with Jodi she could have done it. That’s why she want Jodi to stay…

black box took a step back after they identified that they will be in trouble for record britney ..hopefully it’s true

• Love 2
2 hours ago, LickedABattery said:

Doubt this is true, but I hope she has an opportunity speak her truth directly to the public again.

On the other hand, she doesn’t owe the world anything. Go out & live your best life, Brit! (Can I call you Brit? 😉)

Exactly. If She WANTS to do a big tell all interview or autobiography just to nail and shame and expose every mother****er and what they did to her, I am all for it. If she just want to tell the world to back the **** off then I am all for that. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

This opinion article is actually really well written. It summarizes everything perfectly, and the shade it throws at her dad is so true. "Made her a dancing monkey" and "power fetishes". 

Yes, I think it is hilarious because it is so true and the author is disgusted with him and what they have done to her. It also portrays even the start of the conservatorship as s**ist and unfair, not a “result of mental illness and breakdowns” like some stupid and misogynistic journalists still words it. 

20 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Creo que ella estaba un poco involucrada en los documentos de Enmarcado / Control de BS. Ofc, no se le permitió hablar públicamente. Realmente tengo un presentimiento. : abrumado_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

It is that so much mystery really becomes absurd. Project rose = rosenberg = a documentary full of roses lol but no one says anything ahaha the documentary makers said it was coincidence about the roses lol

20 hours ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Hay una publicación de IG donde dijo algo acerca de que ya tengo 10 minutos de proyecto subido ... o algo así ... ¿alguien más recuerda eso? Me pregunto si de alguna manera ella misma había grabado cosas en secreto y era capaz de hacer cosas como un minuto a la vez. Tendría sentido porque la forma en que ha estado publicando cosas rojas y rosas todavía ... para mí, parece que el proyecto todavía está en marcha, como si no estuviera completamente terminado todavía ...

She also said that a year had passed since "Project Rose".: airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 minute ago, oscar0 said:

It is that so much mystery really becomes absurd. Project rose = rosenberg = a documentary full of roses lol but no one says anything ahaha the documentary makers said it was coincidence about the roses lol

Wait! Como es que yo escribí eso en español? Como hiciste eso? :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Yeah, it might be a coincidence. By saying Britney was involved Im not saying she herself went into details. I guess the doc makers sent her the overall draft of the entire project and she agreed or disagreed on certain things or idk.

It doesnt necessarily implies her being 100% into the project, you see what i mean? Like, she said, this is ok, this is not, ok with this, idgaf about that,... And so on. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

idk how comfortable I am about this trash 'insider' article

BUT

she's 38

he's 27

she lives on this planet 11 years longer than he is. she made millions of dollars before he could even properly walk

she didn't get to where she is today being a dumb plant like this article is implying

i'm sure she can manage her stuff just fine

That's All GIFs | Tenor