No-bra Britney banned from leaving home without her underwear (2010)

Britney Spears has been banned from leaving home without a bra after her dad reportedly got fed up with her being photographed “with her nipples all over the place”.

Jamie Spears has legal control over all of his daughter’s affairs and now insists she can only set foot out the door if her lady lumps are adequately supported, apparently.

The 57-year-old is even prepared to fire a security guard who’s let the pop starlet be papped with her puppies hanging free.

“He hates the pictures of her with her nipples all over the place so he has banned her from leaving the house without a bra,” reveals a mole.

“He wants her to put across the right impression,” the source adds to The Sun.

https://metro.co.uk/2010/04/23/no-bra-britney-banned-from-leaving-home-without-her-underwear-261986/

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

That would be the **** you I'd give out. Never wear a bra ever again unless you truly want to. And I hate to be the one to break it to Jamie...a lot of women don't wear a bra. Maybe he should try wearing one to see how irritating they can be. I especially can't see wearing one if you're just doing errands for the day. 

Idk if it's an age thing or what. My mom will put on a bra even if she doesn't want to if she's going to the store. I'm going to the store and don't give two ****s and don't wear one. My **** and it's my business.

• Love 1