Who is John Zabel?

As a CPA, will he be doing an in-depth forensic financial analysis of all the documents Jamie has to turn over?

Why did Rosengart withdraw his nomination for Jason Rubin? Lol and who was Jason Rubin?

Zabel has worked for Sony in multiple capacities...

Anyone have good intel? Just wanna make sure faith isn't placed into the wrong hands. Wolf in sheep's clothing, so to speak. Although, obviously, Rosengart seems to be proving himself.

<3

• Love 1

Rubin is a forensic accountant and CPA. He came under fire when someone dug up details about his efforts to obtain guardianship of his mother. After that, he resigned from consideration in Britney's cship, which leads John Zabel to come in. Zabel is also a CPA and owns a company that does entertainment management. He seems like a reasonable choice for temporary conservator. I would assume his background in the financial side of the entertainment industry would be extremely helpful in determining the legitimacy of Britney's deals and contracts. 

58 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Rubin is a forensic accountant and CPA. He came under fire when someone dug up details about his efforts to obtain guardianship of his mother. After that, he resigned from consideration in Britney's cship, which leads John Zabel to come in. Zabel is also a CPA and owns a company that does entertainment management. He seems like a reasonable choice for temporary conservator. I would assume his background in the financial side of the entertainment industry would be extremely helpful in determining the legitimacy of Britney's deals and contracts. 

Exactly and since team con no longer has any resources to pay off Zabel, there’s no incentive for Zabel to protect them :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Like 1