Every Britney thirsty fan now

zone

The second coming of Britney will be huge. I imagine it will be nothing like the first, but huge.

She’ll forever be respected in the music industry but I think she will have a very powerful voice as a cultural icon… and she’ll actually do good with it (unlike these other fake self-serving b-tches).

Britney’s story is so interesting and she has a a world of opportunities ahead of her (and deserves them all and more). A living, persevering legend.

I’m excited to see what comes, whatever it is.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, zone said:

She loves her job, since she is Free now expect primeney to come back :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Yep. I'm sure she will probably take one more year as a break after officially ending the conservatorship and I'm okay with that. In that year she can marry Sam and have a baby then get back to work in HER own due time, though. The ones who believe her official work retirement at 39? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

It's good for laughs, but the real ones know we will see Britney dominate the world once more very VERY soon. Thanks, Judge Penny and Rosendaddy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, dritney said:

The second coming of Britney will be huge. I imagine it will be nothing like the first, but huge.

She’ll forever be respected in the music industry but I think she will have a very powerful voice as a cultural icon… and she’ll actually do good with it (unlike these other fake self-serving b-tches).

Britney’s story is so interesting and she has a a world of opportunities ahead of her (and deserves them all and more). A living, persevering legend.

I’m excited to see what comes, whatever it is.

Me too! You rock sis. Someone who has faith in her return. We can love and respect Britney while still have high hopes of her making a strong comeback. I want to see her take full control of everything in her career again. She is not done yet. The woman is a musical genius. 

• Love 1

I honestly think the nearest of a "comeback" we'll be getting is a tell all interview about her story. Maybe a series in Netflix to detail everything (I mean, 13 years in this need more than just 2 hours of interview). Then, she'll probably take a well deserved long vacation, maybe also prepare for her future wedding.

But who knows, perhaps she'll get back to the recording studio and dance studio to express herself to heal, that can be therapy for her. 

• Love 3

I don't want anything new. I want her to retire and have a life outside of Britney the entertainer. My one wish is that Rebellion leaks. She doesn't have to rerecord it. Just leak the Blackout version and I'm fine. Her life has been sucked dry because she's Britney Spears the entertainer. It's time for her to have the freedom of doing what she wants to do. I hope she can have peace, privacy, happiness and I still wish her the best. 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:22 PM, JayTawndre said:

Yep. I'm sure she will probably take one more year as a break after officially ending the conservatorship and I'm okay with that. In that year she can marry Sam and have a baby then get back to work in HER own due time, though. The ones who believe her official work retirement at 39? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

It's good for laughs, but the real ones know we will see Britney dominate the world once more very VERY soon. Thanks, Judge Penny and Rosendaddy :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

But she got robbed from seeing so much of her sons childhood. Wouldn't it make sense that if she has another kid that she literally wants to experience as much as possible? "I did my prison sentence as Britney the entertainer and now I want to do what I want to do." That sorta thing.

8 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

But she got robbed from seeing so much of her sons childhood. Wouldn't it make sense that if she has another kid that she literally wants to experience as much as possible? "I did my prison sentence as Britney the entertainer and now I want to do what I want to do." That sorta thing.

I said in her own terms. She can release an album and do music videos and leave it at that. The promo is up to her. She would be in control so she isn't busy and has time to spend with her baby