Proof Jamie Lynn Was Up for the Conservatorship the Whole Time

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I mean this vid alone proves it. 

1. Britney doesn't like her but somehow shes still performing her songs INSTEAD of her
  2. If they really wanted to honour Britney they could have chosen 10 other ACTUAL stars who would be HONOURED to perform Britney's music, not some F-lister who has the charisma of a rock
  3. They obviously used Britney's money to try and create a career for Juno, and push her into our face
  4. Britney herself mentioned she hated how "others" could perform her songs instead of her?

Go to hell along with the rest of your *****y family Juno. I hope you're all in prison for life 

wendy-williams-death-to-all-of-them.gif

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I cant wait for that swamp hillbilly to end up huntig gators in swamps of Louisiana just like daddy dearest did to feed them during peak of his alcoholism. Or was it rabits it squirrels  ?

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

that would be a reward considering she conspired against her own sister who has done nothing but given her unconditional love and financial support even without the c-ship. I want that cun*t in prison for a very long time. 

• Haha 1