King Of My Castle [SOLO VERSION]

I know that it's not the best time to generally talk about music but I've came to a realisation. So, we have known that Britney recorded a cover of the song King Of My Castle for a while now. As far as I know, the cover was recorded in 2009 and it was a solo song. I assume that it was recorded in the same sessions as Up 'N' Down for The Singles Collection (later used for Femme Fatale).

This summer, the song leaked but with the vocals of the UK singer Shayne Ward. Everyone says that it was a scrapped duet done for his 2010 album. Even Shayne tweeted about the Britney version of the song with the hashtag #QueenOfMyCastle . And again after that I thought, well myb it was a duet and that's all untill a reliable source that posts a lot of artists demos says that the "Britney version" of King Of My Castle is in the trading world. 

Maybe there is actually a solo version that hasn't leaked yet, and the Shayne verison is only a mix.

I wanted to add a fanmade solo verison to my collection but nobody has made it yet. 

CAN ANYONE MAKE A SOLO VERSION WITHOUT SHAYNE WITH THE SAMPLE OF THE ORIGINAL WAMDUE TRACK?

Britney-Shayne-King-of-my-Castle-Ernestn

• Love 1