I Am So Mad That Octavia Made Britney's Engagement All About HER

Kletus

Someone called Octivia "Hollywood Royalty;" why, because she's a meme?

This D-List NOBODY comments on Britney's engagement post saying, "get a prenup," then media starts covering Octavia's comment rather than Britney's engagement.

I don't blame Britney for deactivating social media. Creeps like Octavia will just keep looking for moments to hog the spotlight.

Her comment wasn't FUNNY, it was DESPICABLE :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

A nobody? She's won an Oscar, a BAFTA, a Golden Globe, and a Screen Actor's Guild award...

You may not like what she said, but she's far from a "D-list nobody" and is indeed Hollywood Royalty.

Please. I looked up her Wikipedia page and she was basically in like one hit movie. She’s basically Kathy Griffin, and not only that, but BLUE IVY also has won a Grammy AND a VMA, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves here and say these awards are soooo important :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Matou said:

Go watch "The Help" and come back saying she is talentless. :gunney:

I can't let the bashing happen :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I did NOT say she is talentless.

I said she is NOT Hollywood Royalty.

she hasn’t done enough to get that title. And frankly she used Britney for publicity :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 7
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Please. I looked up her Wikipedia page and she was basically in like one hit movie. She’s basically Kathy Griffin, and not only that, but BLUE IVY also has won a Grammy AND a VMA, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves here :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

Kathy Griffin??? Lol what? And I'm not sure what Blue Ivy has to do with anything either??

Just because you aren't aware of her work doesn't take away that she's a very talented actress who is well respected in Hollywood. Again, you don't have to agree with her comment, but no need to disrespect her talent.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

I did NOT say she is talentless.

I said she is NOT Hollywood Royalty.

she hasn’t done enough to get that title. And frankly she used Britney for publicity :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Maybe it's not the right time to do it but people talking about prenup are people who care for Britney imo. And I don't think Britney is really concerned with what people think on social media lol

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Kathy Griffin??? Lol what? And I'm not sure what Blue Ivy has to do with anything either??

Just because you aren't aware of her work doesn't take away that she's a very talented actress who is well respected in Hollywood. Again, you don't have to agree with her comment, but no need to disrespect her talent.

You cited Floptavia’s measly awards as proof she’s some Hollywood legend, so I cited Blue Ivys awards to show that awards mean NOTHING!

now, about her talent, yes she is talented! But we are getting WAY overboard calling her Hollywood royalty. Lets wait for her to have 3 more movies of actual quality before we hang our hat on this. The last movie I saw from her was some Z-list horror movie. Yikes!!!

im glad you’re fine with her disrespecting Britney, though...

and to all of you who are saying “exhale fans are saying it so who cares:” Octaviano is an actor who will get media attention, we will not. There is a difference. 

cheers! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Lex993 said:

And y’all wonder why people think Britney’s fans are high key racists Norm Macdonald GIF….like LOADS of people said the exact same thing. Never once did she make it about herself or say anything that many of her fans were NOT thinking. Very weird how you found the time to make a thread bashing a black woman :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

"Britney’s fans are high key racists" First time I see this kind of comment :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

It's not about her skin color, stop.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

And y’all wonder why people think Britney’s fans are high key racists Norm Macdonald GIF….like LOADS of people said the exact same thing. Never once did she make it about herself or say anything that many of her fans were NOT thinking. Very weird how you found the time to make a thread bashing a black woman :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Oh my god... go to gaga daily with this racial stuff. I will ask how to block and mute you today on this forum. Goodbye 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Kletus said:

You cited Floptavia’s measly awards as proof she’s some Hollywood legend, so I cited Blue Ivys awards to show that awards mean NOTHING!

now, about her talent, yes she is talented! But we are getting WAY overboard calling her Hollywood royalty. Lets wait for her to have 3 more movies of actual quality before we hang our hat on this. The last movie I saw from her was some Z-list horror movie. Yikes!!!

im glad you’re fine with her disrespecting Britney, though...

and to all of you who are saying “exhale fans are saying it so who cares:” Octaviano is an actor who will get media attention, we will not. There is a difference. 

cheers! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

This is embarrassing. I regret interacting :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

• Haha 3