I Am So Mad That Octavia Made Britney's Engagement All About HER

Kletus

15 hours ago, MX3 said:

I find the prenup comments ridiculous because if people gave a **** about her money, they'd know she's already being bled dry from the conservatorship - lawyers, doctors, her own family. not to mention she already pays child support to deadbeat Kevin.

if sam even gets 1% of what she's been bleeding out to the c-ship the last 13 years it would be peanuts. 

So you're saying nobody should worry about her potentially losing money because she's already lost a ton of money? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Also, where are you getting this 1% figure from? He wouldn't get 1% without a prenup. 

• Love 2

It wasn't only Octavia who said that, thousands of comments discussed the prenup. We do not even know if this was the case! If Britney needed some social media time out, then she should get it. We need to cut the drama. 

Let us just wait till the updates on the court hearing, this is what matters.

Also, looking at what happened with K-Fed (and continues to happen), and what a leech he has been for over 15 years - and the whole #FreeBritney thing, it makes total sense for people not to trust Sam. 

28 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

So you're saying nobody should worry about her potentially losing money because she's already lost a ton of money? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: Also, where are you getting this 1% figure from? He wouldn't get 1% without a prenup. 

I just mean these people who are putting a damper on her engagement announcement should be spreading awareness about the c-ship thats all - and looking into that which is a current reality with real exorbitant figures that is happening NOW.

People who think he's after her money need to go after the real sharks who are actually getting a lot of money from her who are doing her wrong. Not worry about this guy who's making her happy maybe getting some of her money on the chance it doesn't work out. There is a current injustice happening and that should be the focus right now is what I'm saying. 

I would think after all she's been paying out to Kevin and the c-ship, Britney isn't dumb enough to not protect her own assets etc so I just think people bringing up a prenup need to mind their own business. It never crossed my mind that she'd need random people throwing that in her face to make her think of it.

And I think it's just insulting to her after she is currently being taken advantage of financially for people to be like "SiGn A pReNuP gIrL" like not helpful. It's like when someone has lung cancer being like "sMoKing iS BaD fOr YoU" like thanks for the heads up lol.....

21 hours ago, Kletus said:

Someone called Octivia "Hollywood Royalty;" why, because she's a meme?

This D-List NOBODY comments on Britney's engagement post saying, "get a prenup," then media starts covering Octavia's comment rather than Britney's engagement.

I don't blame Britney for deactivating social media. Creeps like Octavia will just keep looking for moments to hog the spotlight.

Her comment wasn't FUNNY, it was DESPICABLE :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Shut up.

Octavia Spencer is a queen and you will deal 

She was sjust making a light joke with a hint of concern attached.

She obviously apologized afterwards for any resulting drama she didn't mean to cause 

And I bet if there wasn't any drama , you wouldn't have anything to say about it 

• Love 1