I Am So Mad That Octavia Made Britney's Engagement All About HER

Kletus

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Please. I looked up her Wikipedia page and she was basically in like one hit movie. She’s basically Kathy Griffin, and not only that, but BLUE IVY also has won a Grammy AND a VMA, so let’s not get ahead of ourselves here and say these awards are soooo important :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

The delusion is strong! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: You can just be pressed by her comment without making this embarrassing reach about Octavia Spencer being a nobody! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Matou said:

So childish to use skin color to blame others opinions :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Ahhhh if there were no truth to it I would agree.

But calling Blue Ivy racist names,calling Bey illiterate,accusing her of bleaching,calling her racists names were the things this base did back in the day. Still does at times.

You choosing to ignore it is a story for another what if.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I mean I may or may not be wrong about her being some great Hollywood legend after literally like one hit movie, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that she caused Britney to delete her social media by being mean and nasty :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: just saying!

So nevermind the THOUSANDS of “get a prenup” comments in her comment section and the dozens of people on exhale saying the EXACT same thing but OCTAVIA was the one being mean? Girl go get some fresh air :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Easy There said:

Ahhhh if there were no truth to it I would agree.

But calling Blue Ivy racist names,calling Bey illiterate,accusing her of bleaching,calling her racists names were the things this base did back in the day. Still does at times.

You choosing to ignore it is a story for another what if.

I'm clearly against racism, but sadly it's everywhere, not just this fanbase. I'm saying it's also easy to use supposedly racist comments to avoid criticism :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Oh please!!! we need to stop posing like we never think about Sam intentions on Britney before, a prenup is basic nowadays in every marriage, I want to think she learned her lesson with KF but she is in the middle of this BIG legal battle, everybody has their eyes about her situation, her LEGAL situation, MONEY is one of the biggest point in this battle and with an engagement announce of course people will be talking about a prenup. Octavia´s comment was awful because who she is (A HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY!) but is not different for what 90% of people think of Britney situation right now. Only thing to do is wish her luck and be positive that after all this horrible years she will be happy, with her man, her family and a new beginning.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Matou said:

I'm clearly against racism, but sadly it's everywhere, not just this fanbase. I'm saying it's also easy to use supposedly racist comments to avoid criticism :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

And I am saying this stan base got a bad reputation back in the day due to some members being extremely racist. It was most evident during Beys self titled era.

So that member wasn't wrong when he said what he said.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lex993 said:

And y’all wonder why people think Britney’s fans are high key racists Norm Macdonald GIF….like LOADS of people said the exact same thing. Never once did she make it about herself or say anything that many of her fans were NOT thinking. Very weird how you found the time to make a thread bashing a black woman :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Thank you!! 

im tired of see this In exhale it’s exhausting 

D Lister? Just a meme?

She is an incredible actress and an Oscar winner. Aren’t you the same one who called Dionne Warwick an old ***?

Like damn, we all love Britney but you disrespect some legends when they say something that isn’t even offensive towards Britney. No one will take your threads serious hon. 

You are giving BTS and Beyoncé crazy fans a run for their money and making Britney fans look bad. 
Jimmy Fallon Please GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I find the prenup comments ridiculous because if people gave a **** about her money, they'd know she's already being bled dry from the conservatorship - lawyers, doctors, her own family. not to mention she already pays child support to deadbeat Kevin.

if sam even gets 1% of what she's been bleeding out to the c-ship the last 13 years it would be peanuts. 

So all these people saying "get a prenup" can maybe just say "freebritney" and bring awareness to the current injustices if they care so much about her bank account. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Kletus said:

I mean I may or may not be wrong about her being some great Hollywood legend after literally like one hit movie, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that she caused Britney to delete her social media by being mean and nasty :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: just saying!

How the F she cause her to delete her Instagram? You sound ignorant & it’s sad! She just got out a nasty  divorce herself & said what we all was thinking. She didn’t come off as nasty at all, to me it came off as more concerned about someone who’s been talking advantage of for 13 years 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kletus said:

Someone called Octivia "Hollywood Royalty;" why, because she's a meme?

This D-List NOBODY comments on Britney's engagement post saying, "get a prenup," then media starts covering Octavia's comment rather than Britney's engagement.

I don't blame Britney for deactivating social media. Creeps like Octavia will just keep looking for moments to hog the spotlight.

Her comment wasn't FUNNY, it was DESPICABLE :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

woman is literally an a-list actress with an oscar

leave octavia alone

• Love 1