Bonnie McKee reveals a story about the writing of Hold It Against Me

Mxra

On 9/14/2021 at 8:42 PM, bitbitboi said:

I LOVE HIAM!!! I'm always excited for anything HIAM related!!

The MELTDOWN that 98% of the Britney Army is going to have when they watch this and discover that an iconic Britney single is based on a compliment to Katy freaking Perry I can't, I love it :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I was gonna say that this ruined HIAM forever to me.

Some of y’all are sooooo pressed. This is a cute story and she in no way is shading Britney or anything and yet y’all are coming for her looks and everything else to insult her. She looks great she has just spent the latter of her career writing songs for major pop stars and collecting coin behind the camera. 

10 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Tbh Katy made fun of mental health issues more than once and never apologized for it. To hear Katy was the one who inspired Bonnie to write HIAM does leave behind a bad taste to the song imo.

............and you think about all of that when you listen to HIAM? What? Damn it must be so stressful to live in your heads...