Do you think Jamie and Viv realise they painted themselves into a corner? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Z-dawg

Ok guys,

So it’s all settled down a bit since Daddy’s motion to end the Conservatorship. 

Is it just me or are we witnessing new levels of ****ery from Viv and her “Daddy”? 🥴She’s the one who said “I have never, in my career, seen a conservatee  successfully terminate a Conservatorship.” Then a few months later she prepared the paperwork just to do that. I mean, it seems to me, they legit believe (and they must be the only ones) they totally outsmarting Rosengart and his team, meanwhile Rosengart...

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863a153dde0dee27cd34

• Haha 1

They didn't paint themselves into a corner, Rosengart did; his argument is water tight. Their argument is a last ditch digging in of the heels to manipulate objections to their terms, they filled the exact document needed with bull**** terms, knowing the bull**** terms warrant objection.

Frankly, it's the best bit of lawyering Vivian has done by it really emphasise how spineless and remorseless her and Jamie are.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Team C knew that the whole scamservatorship is going down and everyone around is getting exposed as soon as Britney said NO for the first time. That's why A) Andrew Wallet stepped down B) Vivian and various others were hired C) They started the smear campaign (Me time, unflattering photos/news stories, fake rumors, sending cease & desist letters to #FREEBRITNEY people etc etc) :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue:

They have been doing damage control since like 2018. Nothing they say or do will save team con, they are just stalling at this point to get maximum amount of profit. :nopingout_meme:

• Love 1