New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release? Update: this rumor is false

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/

Have I missed something? How is this linked to Britney or Glory in any way? Or is it just assumption based on the writers? 

I would be so here for it as I miss her voice so much. But yeah- I’d feel easier with some kind of reassurance it has Britneys seal of approval. But this could potentially end her contract with RCA?!? Woo!

Spoiler

From a selfish and petty point of view though... it would confuse the GP thinking it was some form of ‘comeback’... so if it flopped or whatever- I’d hate to see the media report negatively on it. 

• Love 1

many songs recorded on ascap by michaels, rotem and others have been recorded and they have the writers who work with Britney on B10 I think all is not lost. she will cover her songs and the producers to finish it!!!

by doing research on their ascap accounts I discovered several just put the authors, producers and there are surprises

I'm talking about Jr. Rotem because yes he will work again with Britney on b10 (like for Blackout)

• Like 1
Just now, Cayden said:

many songs recorded on ascap by michaels, rotem and others have been recorded and they have the writers who work with Britney on B10 I think all is not lost. she will cover her songs and the producers to finish it!!!

by doing research on their ascap accounts I discovered several just put the authors, producers and there are surprises

I'm talking about Jr. Rotem because yes he will work again with Britney on b10 (like for Blackout)

And Matches initially recording for B10 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Cayden said:

38 minutes ago, Cayden said:

And Matches initially recording for B10 

Both of these are wrong and matches was not recorded for a new album, there is a rarities of some sorts coming out other writers submitted old stuff for potential use 

16 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Blinds - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Beauty Sleep - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Bad Apple - Written by Melanie Fontana and Jon Asher. Registred with ASCAP.

180 Degrees - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Do It For You - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Count On Me - Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Wanna Be Cool - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Emotions - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

For The Broken - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Hawaii - Written and produced by Julia Karlsson, Phoebe Ryan, Anton Rundberg. Registered with ASCAP. 

Human Touch - Written and produced by Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Oscar Gorres. Registered with ASCAP. 

Open - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Ropes - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

glory-songs.jpg.4e7120bad0da144c4a8a002dcd5316e1.jpg

Omg I literally cannot wait! 

• Love 1