New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release? Update: this rumor is false

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/

I would prefer a Glory Pt2 over a rerelease of the original for the millionth time.

I would also want Britney to be supportive of it and say so on Instagram, or otherwise I won’t be funding Team Con :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Would be cool if she releases an album of leftover tracks from various projects ONCE SHE IS FREE as a thank you to fans for their support of the FreeBritney movement. Tying us over until she decides what she wants to do next career wise. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Just now, Prachi said:

Glory dragging is a pathetic move by the label as album flopped big time let's see. 

Album ITSELF is completely fine. However,

1 lack of promo

2 lack of singles

3 ****ed up album cover and booklet

4 no alt.covers and editions

If they made several album covers and put few bonus tracks on editions and did even basic 4 singles (change your mind for latino fans and idk... love me down) it would've preformed way better

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Album ITSELF is completely fine. However,

1 lack of promo

2 lack of singles

3 ****ed up album cover and booklet

4 no alt.covers and editions

If they made several album covers and put few bonus tracks on editions and did even basic 4 singles (change your mind for latino fans and idk... love me down) it would've preformed way better

A lot of promotion was needed coming off from BJ and in my belief Britney wanted to do it but it got trashed nonetheless album quality is not discussed here, the commercial success is where it flopped. If this album got the GP she would've had good numbers on streaming also. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

A lot of promotion was needed coming off from BJ and in my belief Britney wanted to do it but it got trashed nonetheless album quality is not discussed here, the commercial success is where it flopped. If this album got the GP she would've had good numbers on streaming also. 

what we can see retrospectively her singles do good on streaming. Imagine if she pushed the singles like Dua does. Her streaming numbers would be way higher and therefore, the album would have few certifications.

I dont see a reason why not milk even 6 singles off an album that has 19 songs

1 make me

2 sl.party

3 change your mind

4 mood ring

5 love me down

6 if i'm dancing (it was viral and with ****load of memes, it would do amazing on tiktok and give the additional streams)

• Like 2