New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release? Update: this rumor is false

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/

None of these songs have any “performers” registered, which means they are demos owned and paid for by RCA.

If they were/are for a Glory re-release or B10, Britney will need to go back into the studio and record them, which is HIGHLY unlikely right now.

And, as the majority of these songs are written by Justin Tranter, who is a client of Lou/Tristar (and the reason why she started working with him in the first place $$$), I’d hope most of you understand that Britney should NOT go anywhere near them.

Edited by Justin Woodpond
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

None of these songs have any “performers” registered, which means they are demos owned and paid for by RCA.

If they were/are for a Glory re-release or B10, Britney will need to go back into the studio and record them, which is highly unlikely right now.

As the majority of these songs are written by Justin Trainer, who is a client of Lou/Tristar, I’d hope most of you understand that Britney should not go anywhere near them.

That’s not how it works but yeah they’re not Britney 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Justin Woodpond said:

If they were/are for a Glory re-release or B10, Britney will need to go back into the studio and record them, which is highly unlikely right now.

As the majority of these songs are written by Justin Trainer, who is a client of Lou/Tristar (and the reason why she started working with him in the first place $$$), I’d hope most of you understand that Britney should not go anywhere near them.

Whose Justin Trainer? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1