New Glory tracks registered! Upcoming RCA Release? Update: this rumor is false

Cqleb
Message added by Jordan Miller,

This rumor is false. :/

10 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

what we can see retrospectively her singles do good on streaming. Imagine if she pushed the singles like Dua does. Her streaming numbers would be way higher and therefore, the album would have few certifications.

I dont see a reason why not milk even 6 singles off an album that has 19 songs

1 make me

2 sl.party

3 change your mind

4 mood ring

5 love me down

6 if i'm dancing (it was viral and with ****load of memes, it would do amazing on tiktok and give the additional streams)

If I'm Dancing would be a carreer highlight if it was a single. 

• Like 2

I'm like 50% here for this. I've always thought they should use some of her leftover tracks to 'fill their cash void' when she's taking well-deserved time off...but I don't think a full album is appropriate with everything that has transpired recently. I feel like it'd distract from the case and give people the impression that things are A-ok. 

22 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Blinds - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Beauty Sleep - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Bad Apple - Written by Melanie Fontana and Jon Asher. Registred with ASCAP.

180 Degrees - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Do It For You - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Count On Me - Written and produced by Julia Michaels, Sarah Hudson and Ian Kirkpatrick. Registered with ASCAP. 

Don't Wanna Be Cool - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Emotions - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Mattias Larrsson and Robin Fredriksson. Registered with ASCAP. 

For The Broken - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Hawaii - Written and produced by Julia Karlsson, Phoebe Ryan, Anton Rundberg. Registered with ASCAP. 

Human Touch - Written and produced by Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Oscar Gorres. Registered with ASCAP. 

Open - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

Ropes - Written and produced by Julia Michaels , Justin Tranter and Nick Monson. Registered with ASCAP. 

glory-songs.jpg.4e7120bad0da144c4a8a002dcd5316e1.jpg

This could be a Glory: B Sides type of project...

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Shouldnt britneys name be listed anywhere :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Hmm not always. There is an In the Zone outtake called Disguise My Love that does not list Britney as a performer on ASCAP/BMI, but Michelle Bell who wrote the song confirmed she recorded it.

Edited by Isla