Why didn’t Britney wear her iconic headset for this show?

1 hour ago, stanLOONA said:

I need these mic for me (a not performer at all lmao) :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: just to live the fantasy

k-pop lisa GIF

I never pay that much attention to mics, but I saw BLACKPINK started to use this white mics that are supposed to be more stable during dances.

Because I always see that reality mics like the VMA 07 on performances

I totally agree I have always wanted this mic even as a kid! 

I remember once upon a time McDonald’s was giving Out singing toys for hsm I think, and one of the toy mics were a headset like this…I unfortunately never got that and got the lousy handheld :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

In hindsight the mic was quite small because it still was just a happy meal toy so I bet the headset wouldn’t have even fit on my head :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but she also got wet on POM

ba1500f917ad16f72a0486e8d752e12e.jpg

Very true! It could be more up to date now and water proof but back then I believe she had a new one made. The 2013 picture you showed, she does not get as wet as she did with the DWADT rain. I could be wrong. It could have been all black for a different aesthetic! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I remember once upon a time McDonald’s was giving Out singing toys for hsm I think, and one of the toy mics were a headset like this…I unfortunately never got that and got the lousy handheld :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

In hindsight the mic was quite small because it still was just a happy meal toy so I bet the headset wouldn’t have even fit on my head :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I'm so jealous :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I always used the gamer headset to perform lmao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: or a pencil as a mic with headphones :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvNYsf3duJbZ-6sKO5cA4

britney-spears-lifetime-movie-trailer.jp

article-1220963-0523FDAA000005DC-397_224
britney-spears-autor-jen-wikipedia-creat

1275.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

The mic used for this show was not the same mic. britney-spears-britney-spears-in-the-zon

The 07 VMA performance mic was also not the same 

kplfnh-mtvbritneylge.jpg?w=620

Now, you were saying about receipts? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Omg! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: i'm a fan flop, i never realized it's the same one, but i still ask...
is it really the same one since '99? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: can it last that long considering the use she gave it all these years?
I wonder who kept it while she was on break (2004-2008)? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

2 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Omg! :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow: i'm a fan flop, i never realized it's the same one, but i still ask...
is it really the same one since '99? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: can it last that long considering the use she gave it all these years?
I wonder who kept it while she was on break (2004-2008)? :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

I didn’t mean she used the EXACT same one all these years. I meant it’s the same type of mic that she’s used over the course of her career :) 

• Haha 1
  • 7 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 11:18 AM, 3IsACharm33 said:

The American Idol set?

031d957129ef171cf72f056ea40bc695cbd80c46

• Love 1