BREAKING: JAMIE SPEARS SUSPENDED - Conservatorship hearing today! - Live updates + streaming link for Free Britney Rally

2 minutes ago, Mar3384 said:

How much you guys want to bet that Lynne Spears provided the recordings and **** of this. I know people are not fan of her but I'm telling you all she was just as much a victim of this ********* abuse as Britney was and now she can finally help her daughter since she has a lawyer that knows what he is doing. 

Lynn is the only one who will get a pass in my eyes in 5-10 years.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Mar3384 said:

How much you guys want to bet that Lynne Spears provided the recordings and **** of this. I know people are not fan of her but I'm telling you all she was just as much a victim of this ********* abuse as Britney was and now she can finally help her daughter since she has a lawyer that knows what he is doing. 

A lot of fans hate Lynne, but myself being a survivor of abuse I can understand her. She cannot undone the damage she has caused her daughter and she will have to live with that for the rest of her life but she’s a victim as well, what some people sometimes don’t understand is that victims can also be the abuser. It’s up to Britney if she wants her back in her life but there would have to be clear boundaries…I hope Lynne never sees that ogre ever again.

• Love 5
  • Like 3