Free Britney TikTok Montage!

On 8/22/2021 at 10:06 AM, GregReid said:

I decided to start a Tik Tok page because I love editing video as a hobby (not professional but you know, I just enjoy it)

Please check this out and let me know what you think!

I actually have had another video of mine (I'll share it underneath) go a bit viral, It gotย 28K views over night ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ when really, THIS is the video I would rather go viral because I put so much more effort into it ๐Ÿ˜‚ but nevermind!

I made the sound too ๐Ÿฅฐ

Anyway I hope you enjoy it!!! Let me know your thoughts, feel free to follow me too (if you have TikTok)! I'll follow back (when I can, I've been blocked for following too many people ๐Ÿ’€)

Feel free to share, comment, like, duet or use the sound if you would like ๐Ÿ˜‡

All the love!ย Hope everyone is having a nice day!

ย 

You really made me cry!!! What a beautiful work!!! It makes me thank Britney for all she gave us through the years!!!ย :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She needs to be free now!ย :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 2
On 8/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, Dussiniers said:

You really made me cry!!! What a beautiful work!!! It makes me thank Britney for all she gave us through the years!!!ย :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She needs to be free now!ย :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Omg stop!!! Really ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's so sweet!

I agree she really has given us so much entertainment and inspirational iconic moments, even when she didn't want to!

love her so much!!!!bย