Britney Spears US Eligible Certifications.

25 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Yes! 150m streams in us is platinum which is 1m sales! So 150 is one unit! It’s a joke! 

that’s why Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and other 2010 divas are surpassing Britney. All the pre-2000 artist are at disadvantage …

esp Britney, xtina, Avril, and Jlo cause she is from physical era when piracy was growing a lot

Nobody surpassed Britney except Taylor is US certs tho. Rihanna has single sales not album sales, her albums and singles recently updated so she wouldn't rank higher there. 

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

Nobody surpassed Britney except Taylor is US certs tho. Rihanna has single sales not album sales, her albums and singles recently updated so she wouldn't rank higher there. 

As per chart master Britney sold 104 and Taylor sold 115 WW, Rihanna is at 102

2 hours ago, Avenger said:

I got an update from my soundscan guy, Blackout will go 2x in a month and FF is already 2x now with all this her US certs now stands at 47M. 

But Is RCA gonna update certification?? Cause they have not bother to update FF yet

3 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

But Is RCA gonna update certification?? Cause they have not bother to update FF yet

Nah I sincerely doubt britney cares to get any update, she will jump quite a spots on the list when updated but will she?