Britney Spears US Eligible Certifications.

E9MZTe9VIAAXct-?format=jpg&name=largeE9MZTe-VcAITJrw?format=jpg&name=large

• Britney has till now sold 114 M units including albums and singles
  • Her Baby one more time album will be 16x this year as it's shifting 58K units
  • She has sold more than 45M albums and 90% are from pure sales 
  • Blackout was 1m pure sales in 2011 certified platinum by RIAA so it's already 2x with streaming by now, but they haven't shown that. 
  • By the end of this year Britney will sell 47M albums solely in the US 
  • According to the calculations Britney with all the streaming and pure sales must be somewhere around 125M albums + 15M DVDs + 180 around M singles all WW! 
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Album “britney” was updated only once and was 4x platinum in first month already..

wanted so hard it to be eligible for diamond by now : / 

i don't think it'll ever go diamond because album on the Streaming platform has tanked, toxic will be her first diamond single in 2 years though in US! 

Blackout is 2x plat already but the sales here are wrong. 

18 minutes ago, Prachi said:

i don't think it'll ever go diamond because album on the Streaming platform has tanked, toxic will be her first diamond single in 2 years though in US! 

Blackout is 2x plat already but the sales here are wrong. 

Still can’t understand why album sales drop so much for “Britney” after only one month (she released many singles.. considering her team was cancelling era if sales were bad) 

cant wait toxic to change from “gold” to diamond on riaa 😅🔥

• Love 1
3 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

Still can’t understand why album sales drop so much for “Britney” after only one month (she released many singles.. considering her team was cancelling era if sales were bad) 

cant wait toxic to change from “gold” to diamond on riaa 😅🔥

Well, Britney era was a controversial era for her because of slave 4 u video + she had low radio plays it's a miracle she sold this much Britney album is more than 14M WW! Plus piracy also started big time CD sales just in US dropped 47%. 

• Like 1

Wrong update : BOMT will take 3-4 years to get 16 times platinum. 

• Britney is only 46M units certified - she's the most heavily uncertified women in the US. 
  • Britney if converting her singles into Albums Equivalents have sold 52M albums in the US already (90% of her sales are in pure)
  • Taylor Swift has managed to outsell in the US as she has 54.5 albums (34M pure) and 230M singles in the US making her total = 77.4 album units though her 70% sales are coming from the US it's a huge doubt she will ever be able to surpass Brit in WW total. 
  • And Break the Ice was just added to a new playlist, so it'll definitely overtake My Prerogative soon. We can expect the following certifications within the next year: 2x Platinum - Scream & Shout - 1,200,000 2x Platinum - Toxic - 1,200,000 1x Gold - (You Drive Me) Crazy - 400,000 1x Gold - Piece of Me - 400,000 1x Gold - Circus - 400,000 And not a certification, but ...Baby One More Time will join the 2 million club within a few months. 

32 minutes ago, Prachi said:

And Break the Ice was just added to a new playlist, so it'll definitely overtake My Prerogative soon. We can expect the following certifications within the next year: 2x Platinum - Scream & Shout - 1,200,000 2x Platinum - Toxic - 1,200,000 1x Gold - (You Drive Me) Crazy - 400,000 1x Gold - Piece of Me - 400,000 1x Gold - Circus - 400,000 And not a certification, but ...Baby One More Time will join the 2 million club within a few months. 

This is UK, MATM is already silver in UK (2,00,000) 

13 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

how is lucky just gold? idgi

Because earlier people didn't use to buy singles - can you imagine Baby one more time is only 4.6 times plat and songs like Shake it off are already diamond? Physical selling of singles is very difficult as people would like to buy the album. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I wish she pulled off BTS and released a billion versions of BOMT to get those sales

Well, if she comes back with music apart from good music she needs smart team to sell if you pull out gimmicks like Taylor has done it in the past it's really not that hard to sell if you have a popular name and a fanbase if her album comes she can easily sell 4-6M simply in the US just like she did in the circus pure era! 

But a lot of smart marketing needs to occur for that or maybe young features. 

• Like 1

Correction : Britney has sold more than 71.8M singles in the US = 7.1M Albums Equivalents. 

• In the zone and BOMT are her huge catalog seller 
  • Circus soon will be 4x plat = have streams on this one. 
  • In total Britney is around 54ishM Albums in the US 
  • 42% sales of Britney comes from US = so she's easily around 130+ albums sales across all the platforms. 
  • 8 months later...
On 8/22/2021 at 5:23 AM, Avenger said:

Because earlier people didn't use to buy singles - can you imagine Baby one more time is only 4.6 times plat and songs like Shake it off are already diamond? Physical selling of singles is very difficult as people would like to buy the album. 

Certification in streaming era is a scam! It’s very easy to reach 150m plays for new artist! Going platinum is super easy..if baby one more time was released in streaming era it would be 5* diamond! 

a lot of music labels also have bots which play song continuously for 24 hours for weeks! I liked the earlier version of RIIA certification where 1500 plays was 1 unit not 150 plays as one unit! Rappers cheat the system easily

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Certification in streaming era is a scam! It’s very easy to reach 150m plays for new artist! Going platinum is super easy..if baby one more time was released in streaming era it would be 5* diamond! 

a lot of music labels also have bots which play song continuously for 24 hours for weeks! I liked the earlier version of RIIA certification where 1500 plays was 1 unit not 150 plays as one unit! Rappers cheat the system easily

150 plays is one sale? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  That's a new low

5 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

150 plays is one sale? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:  That's a new low

Now get this, 10 song sold = 1 album sale in today's time if you sell a song it automatically converts to sale of an album and fans have the audacity to compare these sales to physical. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Yes! 150m streams in us is platinum which is 1m sales! So 150 is one unit! It’s a joke! 

that’s why Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and other 2010 divas are surpassing Britney. All the pre-2000 artist are at disadvantage …

esp Britney, xtina, Avril, and Jlo cause she is from physical era when piracy was growing a lot

2 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I literally bought swimming in the stars ! But in Apple Music I played it over 3000 times, so does it means I buy 20 copies..

RIAA made certificates a joke