Well you thought wrong didn’t you! Video

The papparazzi are such a creepy, predatory bunch of men, aren't they? Everyone who says her reactions to them was crazy wouldn't have seen me in an alternate universe. I'm not violent but by Christ, I think I would have punched a few of those ******rs in the face and snatched their cameras off them smashing them into a brick wall! Nevermind tapping an umbrella on a car door causing a ding. I understand Sean penn's reactions to the papz seeing this. I feel claustrophobic and anxious just watching them around Britney. And then there's that creepy Sam Lutfi who ironically always had the papz around him wherever he went by himself or with Britney. But of course, he's innocent in all of this. 

People say her speaking in accents was an indication of mental illness. I do it ALL THE TIME, especially US Southern ones and I'm from Northern Britain! I do believe it's a lot of fun pretending to be a refined, southern, gin-soaked lush from a Tennessee Williams play, thank you very much! So, I guess I'm mentally ill too (my family might support that statement!) I think it highlights her eccentricity which is cute. And I loved the way she told the papz to **** off, got in the car and then turned and appologized before shutting the door! It's so difficult to dislike this woman.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, RhysRadar said:

Can anyone please help me find this old paparazzi video from 2007ish? Its the one where she replies to the paparazzi mans question and says ‘WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG, DIDNT YOU’ in a strong southern accent 😂 

LOVE how she is solid British accent straight to THOUGHT WRONG DIDN’T YUH? In a condescending manner. 

Also, this video is where we get this iconic moment: :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare:

• Love 3

THIS IS CRAZY!!!
Why did people blame her for wearing a wig or talking in an accent in front of these strange men crowding her and stalking her... for putting on a performance for these strange men!!?!? She did this in front of these strange men that were harassing her! Why is SHE blamed for being "unusual" (putting on a show) in front of these strange men, but the STRANGE MEN FOLLOWING HER the general public used to not even comment on!!!

ARHhHGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry-Scream-GIF-2015.gif

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Kletus said:

THIS IS CRAZY!!!
Why did people blame her for wearing a wig or talking in an accent in front of these strange men crowding her and stalking her... for putting on a performance for these strange men!!?!? She did this in front of these strange men that were harassing her! Why is SHE blamed for being "unusual" (putting on a show) in front of these strange men, but the STRANGE MEN FOLLOWING HER the general public used to not even comment on!!!

ARHhHGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry-Scream-GIF-2015.gif

Like how close are those paps????????? "He was gonna open the door for you."  That made my heart race watching it.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1