Describe your partner

This is kinda stupid but whatever, I'm bored :queenie_falling_dying_dead: Describe your partner :emma:

So I'm a 22 years old guy and my boyfriend is 2 years older than me. He's such a cutie, he looks 16 yo and 26 yo at the same time :emma: He's a bottom most of the time in this relationship :emma: I love him sm, I love holding him tight, kissing him, cuddling with him, planing our future, protecting him, dominating him (:emma:) etc. cause he's just such a sweetheart with such a pure heart. Overall I feel he's kinda shy but he tries to overcome it everyday. He honestly has mostly ''straight hobbies'', he's not a ''stereotypical gay'' full of rainbows staning Ariana Grande or someone like people can think :emma: He's like a bro with his friends talking about sports etc. But he obvi enjoys gay classics etc. :emma: He freaking loves having plushies and sleeping with em. He has like 3 of them andddd I kinda find it childish. Like he really feels something to these toys. He gives them personality :queenie_falling_dying_dead: He freaking buys some dumb colorful socks with some cartoon on em :queenie_falling_dying_dead: He seems sensitive, like his reaction to someone calling someone 'a *****' or something on TV is like: ''Jesus'' :queenie_falling_dying_dead: He literally f cking cried like crazy when a fictional character (not even a human) died in a TV show :queenie_falling_dying_dead: He's childish as hell, let's be real here. You guys think it's a bad thing? I find it cute and pure but where is the border? He wants to marry me and have kids with me in the future. I might be down for a marriage but kids? Hell no 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

well:

The guy from this afternoon had a huge beard with a cute face and a very hairy ripped body.

The guy from two nights ago was a drop dead gorgeous face with tattoos all over his body and an amazing peen

The polyamorous guys (three) from Tuesday were all bodybuilders and super tall 

The guy from last week was a wee bit chubby but had an azz that could make Kim K fume with jealousy

So idk, you choose which one you like the most sis :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

well:

The guy from this afternoon had a huge beard with a cute face and a very hairy ripped body.

The guy from two nights ago was a drop dead gorgeous face with tattoos all over his body and an amazing peen

The polyamorous guys (three) from Tuesday were all bodybuilders and super tall 

The guy from last week was a wee bit chubby but had an azz that could make Kim K fume with jealousy

So idk, you choose which one you like the most sis :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block