For The Record

3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

is FTR the first time team CON censored her? maybe she said so much more than what was finally edited out in the documentary. maybe they led her to believe that she'd be allowed to talk about her conservatorship and they didn't allow her in the end.

how horrifying.

Obviously it's edited so ...

0:55 looks like she approves cship but also say she was a prisonner before 2007 & since cship. She shaved her head for her "free" moment.

I can't listening too much FTR because I fall in tears every time ...

• Love 1

I think they did because in the beginning Jamie to me wanted to really help his daughter get back in top form. I think as time went on he realized the power he had & like it.   I don’t think in beginning Jamie thought I’ll take over my daughter life for 13 plus years, the circumstances around that definitely change & he became a greedy pig 

23 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I think they did because in the beginning Jamie to me wanted to really help his daughter get back in top form. I think as time went on he realized the power he had & like it.   I don’t think in beginning Jamie thought I’ll take over my daughter life for 13 plus years, the circumstances around that definitely change & he became a greedy pig 

you're too nice.