Can we stop talking about LT?

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

The first one :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Then why did you say we should be talking about her more here? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

15 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

LT is the one that people should be talking about right now. 

19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I find the one mentioned in the title needs to be talked about more. Hopefully she’s in the Netflix documentary! 

• Love 1

The best piece of advice I've ever got from a mentor was to just do you. I know that sounds cliché, but it's really not.

Just do you.

Don't worry about what other people are doing, don't worry about how other people are doing it, don't worry about what other people are saying and don't worry about what other people are saying about Lou. Just do you.

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 9
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The best piece of advice I've ever got from a mentor was to just do you. I know that sounds cliché, but it's really not.

Just do you.

Don't worry about what other people are doing, don't worry about how other people are doing it, don't worry about what other people are saying and don't worry about what other people are saying about Lou. Just do you.

omg the layers you're adding to this thread. im deceased.

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just do you.

:akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just do you.

Just do you... And Britney Spears. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Just do you.

***** :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: oh yes she worry about NOTHING at all, especially Britney ! https://i.postimg.cc/XNp2GqFm/gifgit-14.gif