Shawn Mendes drops new song/video for "Summer of Love" featuring Tainy

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Idk about Lauren but I think Ally put music on hold. She has a podcast now and it's honestly pretty boring. Personality seems stunted at a teenager. And her guests were so random. 

Aww. Makes me sad. I want all of the 5H girls to win…except the racist one. And no telling what Dinah is doing these days. Probably in cosmetology school or something.

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Aww. Makes me sad. I want all of the 5H girls to win…except the racist one. And no telling what Dinah is doing these days. Probably in cosmetology school or something.

I know Dinah has been putting out old school 90s RnB songs but their not connecting with the GP. Im not sure if she is signed to a label or is independent. I really thought she would've been a break out since she has strong vocals and can dance well. But Normani popped off

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I know Dinah has been putting out old school 90s RnB songs but their not connecting with the GP. Im not sure if she is signed to a label or is independent. I really thought she would've been a break out since she has strong vocals and can dance well. But Normani popped off

Dinah's signed to LA Reid's Hitco records, unfortunately that's a small independent label, he founded the label after he was fired by epic records for ***ual misconduct accusations by female employees, this was right at the height of me too, and apparently they didn't bother investigating, it was just easier to fire him..

2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Other than her voice, Dinah doesn't have anything going for her imo :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• 2 weeks later...

I like this crocheted blouse! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

His line about feeling 18 again for those months, betch you're only 23! He acts like he's 50 reminiscing about his youth :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

The video has been done a billion times- it's boring and the song is alright. Probably wont play it on my own but if it comes on the radio I wont hate it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block