Jennifer Aniston on stars like Britney: "The media took advantage of that, capitalized on them, and it ultimately cost them their sanity."

3 hours ago, Markthepop said:

For 1, Diana actually was aggressive and had tantrums even before marrying Charles. Britney never, she has been patient and mature above the average person. Diana had meltdown on her staff and treated them like ****. And no, not just because of Charles, she came like that. 
Diana also hit her children in public, multiple times, while Britney would NEVER.

Diana called the paps on herself and wanted to be photographed, she wanted to be famous more than anything. Britney, not so much. Britney would never have called paparazzi to come and take pictures of her out with the kids. Diana also went rogue against Charles in the divorce, smearing him on national television and in general trying to sink him and raise herself. That was Kevin in Britney’s divorce. Britney was being fair and didn’t book an interview with Oprah 

Ummm you got any receipts for that? Besides just because Britney was nice (and look where that got her) doesn't mean everyone should be - cheating partners and crap men (or women fwiw) definitely deserve to be called out. Charles scammed Diana big time. You can't just come in here all like "she hit her kids" without any proof!Asl Records GIF

4 hours ago, Markthepop said:

But having read up a lot about Diana, she should not be compared to Britney, they are quite the opposites. For 1, Diana actually was aggressive and had tantrums even before marrying Charles. Britney never, she has been patient and mature above the average person. Diana had meltdown on her staff and treated them like ****. And no, not just because of Charles, she came like that. 
Diana also hit her children in public, multiple times, while Britney would NEVER.

Diana called the paps on herself and wanted to be photographed, she wanted to be famous more than anything. Britney, not so much. Britney would never have called paparazzi to come and take pictures of her out with the kids. Diana also went rogue against Charles in the divorce, smearing him on national television and in general trying to sink him and raise herself. That was Kevin in Britney’s divorce. Britney was being fair and didn’t book an interview with Oprah where she aired out their s** life and tried to make Kevin look like a monster. 
I can’t think of many women in Hollywood that Britney could be compared to, she is not one of them fame hungry, stepping on other people’s shoulders type of persons there.

Wow I’m sorry I disagree. Britney had her flaws too but I wasn’t making this a Diana Vs Britney discussion. I just meant the way Diana died the media were blamed for it when in reality she had people around her who pushed her into certain situations.

1 hour ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Wow I’m sorry I disagree. Britney had her flaws too but I wasn’t making this a Diana Vs Britney discussion. I just meant the way Diana died the media were blamed for it when in reality she had people around her who pushed her into certain situations.

This is off-topic but she didn’t wear a seat-belt and the driver was drunk. I am sick of people removing all accountability and personal responsibility just because she was a white aristocrat. Britney would never have gotten away with an inch of what Diana got away with, and that is related to social class. Diana had a privilege (related to the royal family and born aristocrat) that Britney hasn’t (born to poor, uneducated parents in Louisiana).