Jennifer Aniston on stars like Britney: "The media took advantage of that, capitalized on them, and it ultimately cost them their sanity."

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I love Jennifer, but she absolutely did not choose the right words here. Lets start with the fact Britney worked her ******* *** off to come where she is now, she wasnt just 'lucky'. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Yup, she is not 'famous for being famous' although we have to admit even for THAT you should put at least some effort...

But in Britney's case, she definitely deserved it with her hard work!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Not a Jennifer Aniston fan and this proves it. Throwing major shade. Britney isn’t crazy and never has been she’s just been sick of being controlled her WHOLE life. I truly believe Britney has never been insane - yes she had a few rough years but anybody would under her circumstances. She’s achieved more in her life than people can ever dream. 

Typical people just blaming the media and not the people around her causing all of this. They did the same with Princes Diana. Blame the media.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Wow. First off, Britney worked HARD on her craft. She worked as a kid and for years and was always known as a hard worker. The girl is so damn talented and always has been. The job she had to do was MUCH harder than anything Jennifer Aniston has done in her entire career. Also having a "breakdown" in 2007 because she lost her kids, does not make her crazy or "lost her sanity", the entire thing she said is just so disrespectful. Shame on her, and #TeamAngelina!

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
39 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Not a Jennifer Aniston fan and this proves it. Throwing major shade. Britney isn’t crazy and never has been she’s just been sick of being controlled her WHOLE life. I truly believe Britney has never been insane - yes she had a few rough years but anybody would under her circumstances. She’s achieved more in her life than people can ever dream. 

Typical people just blaming the media and not the people around her causing all of this. They did the same with Princes Diana. Blame the media.

41 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Throwing shade at who? I believe the shade is on Lynne not Britney.

6 hours ago, Alestaos said:

Sure Jan GIF

I guess you learn't your craft so well that you basically play the same character over and over, isn't the definition on insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results...:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

READ HER :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jennifer Aniston comments on how the media treated Britney in the new issue of In Style.

Aniston shares, “[They were] feeding on young, impressionable girls. Half of these kids started on ‘The Mickey Mouse Club’.

“I was lucky enough to be raised by a very strict mother. The priorities were not about becoming a famous person. It was, ‘Study your craft, learn what you’re doing, don’t just go out there and get lucky.’

“I waitressed for years. I got a Bob’s Big Boy commercial on my 900th commercial audition. I was doing theatre on, like, Long Island.

“I think that [Spears’s] group of girls as teens didn’t have any kind of ‘Who am I?’ They were being defined by this outside source. The media took advantage of that, capitalized on them, and it ultimately cost them their sanity. It’s so heartbreaking.”

ja.jpg.4a90c90e922ce4e67691411aed7f6508.jpg

Hmm Jennifer, maybe just don't say anything if you don't have a clue. 

What a s#!t thing to say about someone, and it's not even accurate about Britney's story. 

Her comment did not come out as nice, supportive, or understanding. 

I would love to hurl some insults about Jen but she's not even worth it 

• Like 3

In my opinion Jennifer Aniston is right. She probably could’ve found a more tactful way of saying she started out middle class and had a supportive family unlike Britney who was rushed into fame her entire life rather than accidentally implying Britney didn’t study her craft but that’s ok too. JA isn’t wrong about anything here. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Umm… is she calling Britney crazy?:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Yes, she is! This is not support. I can’t believe her! A sister in Hollywood is stuck in human trafficking and lacks human rights and Jennifer Aniston talks about her as a “little girl”, claim that Britney’s problem is that she has not had strict parents enough (!) and that she hasn’t worked hard enough for success. 
suck my **** middle finger GIF

• Like 4
5 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

But having read up a lot about Diana, she should not be compared to Britney, they are quite the opposites. For 1, Diana actually was aggressive and had tantrums even before marrying Charles. Britney never, she has been patient and mature above the average person. Diana had meltdown on her staff and treated them like ****. And no, not just because of Charles, she came like that. 
Diana also hit her children in public, multiple times, while Britney would NEVER.

Diana called the paps on herself and wanted to be photographed, she wanted to be famous more than anything. Britney, not so much. Britney would never have called paparazzi to come and take pictures of her out with the kids. Diana also went rogue against Charles in the divorce, smearing him on national television and in general trying to sink him and raise herself. That was Kevin in Britney’s divorce. Britney was being fair and didn’t book an interview with Oprah where she aired out their s** life and tried to make Kevin look like a monster. 
I can’t think of many women in Hollywood that Britney could be compared to, she is not one of them fame hungry, stepping on other people’s shoulders type of persons there.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I would like to thank Jennifer Aniston, you did what everybody thought Madonna would do, you made it about yourself..

Thank you. jeff dunham peanut GIF

I never in my life, thought Rachel green would be the reality of you sweetheart..

At least courtney cox has two iconic franchises instead of one..

What's good Monica I mean I wrote the book on the woodsboro ******* gale weathers..

sarah michelle gellar GIF

Let's not forget the crap you starred in Starring Jennifer Aniston GIF

A leprechaun what the hell is this trash girl 

• Love 1