Paris Hilton: "Heartbreaking to read @RonanFarrow & @jiatolentino ’s in-depth @NewYorker article. Britney is so strong & has been through so much."

Heartbreaking to read @RonanFarrow & @jiatolentino’s in-depth @NewYorker article.💔 Britney is so strong & has been through so much. 🥺 I’m so proud of her for using her voice & speaking her truth. 🙌 She deserves her freedom & happiness. 😍👸🏼 #FreeBritney

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I wonder if she’s sharing the article now to give it a fresh breath of life. Surely she’s read it when it came out, she also said she’s been in contact with a Britney in the last week. Hopefully she’s there for Britney to listen to her, and be a shoulder to cry on. She’s been through so much (not as much as Britney) so she’ll have a certain understanding that a “normal” person wouldn’t have. 

• Like 1

Love that she shared this. I read it recently and have followed #FreeBritney forever but it answers a lot of questions I still see pop up on this forum. Hearing the way she was ripped apart from her babies really hurts :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: