Robin Greenhill on Cship Docs

It's important to remember how the conservatorship started to know who Robin Greenhill really is.

June 7, 2006 - US Weekly reports that Britney's family has hired a Christian life coach to assist in her decision to file for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Aug. 2006 - During this month, Sweet Jamie Music, Inc., owned by Jamie Lynn Spears, undergoes a Change of Officer.

Aug. 5, 2006 - By now Lou M. Taylor, President of Tri Star Entertainment is representing Jamie Lynn Spears, who appears on the TV show "Zoey 101."

The Tri-Star website lists the staff as including Lou M. Taylor and Mitch Martin.

According to Lou M. Taylor's bio, "I focus on making a difference in our business by operating a life management model that includes a cohesive working relationship with each member of a client’s team to ensure maximum professional support and counsel."

Nov. 7, 2006 - Britney Spears files a petition for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Dec. 11, 2006 - Spears Management, Inc. is incorporated in California with a mailing address listed in Kentwood, LA.

It was all in the works before Britney was even sent off to rehab in February of 2007.

And Kevin Federline was an integral part of it.

• Love 1
  • Like 5

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

her position has always been weird, she's like PR Manager or something? but I think she worked more like an assistant in the practice. Well, "assistant" or more like a jailer, since wasn't she the one that prevented Lance Bass from exchanging numbers? Also same behavior in M&Gs

I tell this story a million times, but I actually spoke to her in Vegas when I found her in the street with Jamie, and she just sounded very sweet, but the fake kind of sweet, and they literally vanished by the time we crossed the street, like villains in a movie or something.

Do we know what year Robin joined TriStar?

I have a hunch that she's more of a stand-in for Lou than anything.

Lou probably thought she was going to be a life coach to Britney — much like she appears to be for Jamie Spears.

But when Britney rejected her, they brought Robin in as the go-between...So her role appears to be an assistant on the surface, but she's really a life coach, without them telling Britney what her role actually is.

• Like 1