Melanie C says Little mix will survive as a trio without Jesy Nelson.

Even though she has earned the wrath of mixers for saying she doesn't want her daughter to dress like the girls of little mix. .

@Slayer can tell you Melanie got read and attacked for what they perceived as s**ist Comments and labeling her a bad mother for shaming her daughter when it comes to ***ual expression..

But the legendary Sporty Spice says the girls can survive without Jesy Nelson, it's actually nice for Melanie to offer this advice given that the media once Geri left, had a huge thing about the Spice girls breaking up, and not giving the third album..

They did both, but we got that 3rd album, still..

But you know the classic spin when one member leaves it's only a matter of time til all comes crashing down..

Might have been that way 20 years ago, but not anymore. 

• Love 1

I saw this! little mix have been doing incredible since Jesy left a #1, Heartbreak Anthem a Top 3 hit and Confetti a Top 10!

Btw Little Mix are being made into wax figures for the famous Madame Tussaud’s! I think them and the Spice Girls will be the only girl groups there!

A Jesy statue will also be included :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I saw this! little mix have been doing incredible since Jesy left a #1, Heartbreak Anthem a Top 3 hit and Confetti a Top 10!

Btw Little Mix are being made into wax figures for the famous Madame Tussaud’s! I think them and the Spice Girls will be the only girl groups there!

A Jesy statue will also be included :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I hope they do the girls justice. 

The Spice girls one is iconic because it looks exactly just like them.

But the shade. Kudos to them including Jesy, but the Spice girls one has no Geri as she wasn't a member..

This just means Jesy leaving was valid reason unlike Geri, Zayn etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block