Little Mix working on 7th studio album & first as a trio!

Slayer

The dynamic of Little Mix has changed since the departure of Jesy Nelson, and their long time collaborator says it’s been for the better.

Singer-songwriter MNEK, who co-wrote the group’s No. 1 hit Sweet Melody, has been working on their upcoming seventh album.

"The songs are great and they seem much lighter and much more excited – I think that’s a plus," he says.

"The dynamic has changed because they’re doing things that are between those three, and they are very aware what they bring to the table now as a trio. I think they are enjoying this dynamic.”

And MNEK, who had his own chart-topping hit with Head & Heart with Joel Corry last year, says the group are not slowing down, even though Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Perrie Edwards are both heavily pregnant.

“Two-thirds of them are really pregnant and they’ve been shooting videos and doing all types of mess, it’s crazy," MNEK said.

"They’re about to explode! They’re the hardest working women. Their up and coming stuff is being mixed and mastered as we speak."

Their Confetti Tour starts in April 2022 and they have added even more dates due to phenomenal demand, on some dates they will be doing two shows a day.

E6KSy0xWEAMVp9V?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 2

I'm absolutely ready.

I don't know, but I feel very happy and positive knowing they will honor Jesy Nelson like how the Spice girls did in goodbye, but you can tell they're not mad as she never left dramatically like In the middle of a tour. 

I can feel with the pregnancies and general happiness, @Slayer I feel after this album and upcoming tour, our girls might take a few years off to enjoy life. 

I can see them getting back when the babies are a few years older..

I wish them all the best. Love you girls..

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I hope they give Americans one more chance to get into them. 

Ugh they really deserve it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

3 hours ago, CarTurn said:

So ready!!

3 hours ago, fabricio83 said:

Im SO into LM as a trio!!! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

This song sounds like such a bop :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

22 minutes ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

Oh please who cares about those losers? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

We live in Britney Spears' world :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: 

Queen of Pop who makes other artists utterly irrelevant :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Hide contents

infomercial jeremy GIF

Apparently you care enough to post such a rude comment for no apparent reason. 

Judge Judy Reaction GIF

• Love 2
1 hour ago, CindyTheTVisLeaking said:

Oh please who cares about those losers? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

We live in Britney Spears' world :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: 

Queen of Pop who makes other artists utterly irrelevant :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Reveal hidden contents

infomercial jeremy GIF

Your life must be so sad and pathetic to be this much of a miserable and rude person :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

You clearly didn't learn from your last ban.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block