Another disgusting act by Justin Timberlake

5 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Can you guys move the F on? It has almost been 20 years. Britney obviously moved on, JT as well, only deluded people haven’t:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

None of them did any better than the other one, yet none of them deserve a backlash after freaking 15, 20 years:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

JT is getting what he deserved…time duration doesn’t justify his wrong deeds. It’s great people are calling out 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I don't understand why the hate with Justin
1. she apparently cheated on him (it doesn't matter if he did it first)

2. Ok, he took advantage of that to lift her career, but she gave him a great opportunity and he simply took advantage of it,  as she said  "the boys and their ego" 

if she had not been unfaithful, none of that would have happened.

3. He talked about her s** life on the radio, ok, but he didn't tell lies, he only told the truth, she lied to the world first claiming that she was a virgin and we all knew that was not true. then...

Please go see and Jesus for what you just said :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Britney never said she cheated on him, Justin played the victim card first - guy retailed not only on Britney but also Janet. He constantly bashed Britney and WTF talks about their s-e-x life in public like this? 

Justin one of the most popular song is Cry me a river - go and check Spotify - he chose to cast Britney lookalike he wanted to become the victim. 

Just because JT said she's been unfaithful and it makes it true? Then apparently Taylor Swift is evil and all people have dumped her because they think she's crazy. 

You are delusional. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I never liked him as a person and artist, annoying voice, bad songs.

What can you expect from someone that has a hit song called "***yback"? The answer is nothing, there's nothing to expect.

These kind of songs only make society dumber.

Many artists are only apologising to Britney now because of visibility so they go to her Instagram and say "I'm praying for you, stay strong ...", bunch of hypocrites, this conservatorship has been active since 2008 and "For The Record" was released on MTV in November 2008, everyone knew about her situation and nobody has ever said a single thing.

i read yesterday that justin and his moom both reached out to britney in 2007 regulary, even offered their Tennessee Home for a gateaway. Accoding so Sam Lufti, she would call and check up on Britney every day...so maybe just publicy he wasnt treating her well, but privately he was??

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

Please go see and Jesus for what you just said :disbelief_britney_surprised_shocked_wow:

Britney never said she cheated on him, Justin played the victim card first - guy retailed not only on Britney but also Janet. He constantly bashed Britney and WTF talks about their s-e-x life in public like this? 

Justin one of the most popular song is Cry me a river - go and check Spotify - he chose to cast Britney lookalike he wanted to become the victim. 

Just because JT said she's been unfaithful and it makes it true? Then apparently Taylor Swift is evil and all people have dumped her because they think she's crazy. 

You are delusional. 

Agree! 100%

also none of the artist in the past have said they ****ed someone on radio. Now every card played by Justin is unfolding and people are realizing how pathetic he was

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

JT is getting what he deserved…time duration doesn’t justify his wrong deeds. It’s great people are calling out 

Yeah, because Britney would totally appreciate you calling him out:surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

She has spoken positively about him numerous time, listens to his music regulary and dances to It. Like I said, she has moved on, it’s time you do too:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2