Another disgusting act by Justin Timberlake

I don't understand why the hate with Justin
1. she apparently cheated on him (it doesn't matter if he did it first)

2. Ok, he took advantage of that to lift her career, but she gave him a great opportunity and he simply took advantage of it,  as she said  "the boys and their ego" 

if she had not been unfaithful, none of that would have happened.

3. He talked about her s** life on the radio, ok, but he didn't tell lies, he only told the truth, she lied to the world first claiming that she was a virgin and we all knew that was not true. then...

• Like 9

The song isn’t exactly a diss song. More like he seen what was happening to her and wrote about it. And the video wasn’t directed by or starring him. He wrote the song and did background vocals that’s about it. The fact that the video ended up showing what she eventually went through basically is crazy but a coincidence. 

Once was a man who consumed his place and time
He thought nothing could touch him
But here and now it's a different storyline
Like the straw he is clutching
Why has the sky turned grey
Hard to my face and cold on my shoulder
And why has my life gone astray
Scarred by disgrace, I know that it's over
Because I'm falling down
With people standing round
But before I hit the ground
Is there time
Could I find someone out there to help me?
Howl at the wind rushing past my lonely head
Caught inside its own motion
How I wish it was somebody else instead
Howling at all this corrosion
Why did the luck run dry
Laugh in my face, so pleased to desert me
Why do the cruel barbs fly?
Now when disgrace can no longer hurt me
Because I'm falling down
Is there time
Because I'm falling down
Is there time
I don't know
Here I go
I don't know
Here I go
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Universal said:

I really hope you’re trolling. Nothing that Britney ever did justifies him exploiting their relationship for the sake of his career, panting her in the worse light and publicly airing out details of their s** life. Ffs it’s not anyone’s business whether someone is a virgin or not.

I can’t with the s**ist vibe from this post :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

I saw it and thought about commenting then I saw it was from another male so just passed it up 😂. I don't have time to get into arguments with twinks today...maybe tomorrow but def. not today.

• Haha 7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

2. Ok, he took advantage of that to lift her career, but she gave him a great opportunity and he simply took advantage of it,  as she said  "the boys and their ego" 

3. He talked about her s** life on the radio, ok, but he didn't tell lies, he only told the truth, she lied to the world first claiming that she was a virgin and we all knew that was not true. then...

You gotta be kidding... are you kidding? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: omg you’re not.

• Haha 5

I must admit it’s a great song and video, I listen to it all the time. I sort of didn’t put together the part at the start of the manager giving her stuff then forcing her into rehab, like she said Larry told her to go to rehab and she said he was the one always giving her drinks...someone wrote in a comment on twitter that JT puts messages about her in his music and it also made me think of Holy Grail with the line ‘got it tattooed on my sleeve forever in ink with guess who’s name’ and in his performance point at that cross tattoo that Britney has the same one. Hmmm... 

13 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Dude , we only knows Justin’s side of the story. No one knows Britney’s side. Also hate for him is because he pery women’s in their worse. 
I get it cry me a river was fine, but this is next level. 

also, why people are defending JT now. I mean once people were against Britney, JT took advantage of it. Now people are with Britney and JT is getting hate…isn’t it Karma..he is getting what he did in the past

• Love 4