We should not trust Sam either.

1 minute ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Britney seems happy with him. He’s been instrumental in helping her emotionally I think to be strong to fight. I am trying to stay optimistic that someone, anyone in Britney’s life is actually on her side and fighting with her and not just for their own self interests. 

For now yes, but do you think he will stick around when she’s free ? 

• Love 1
Just now, MoonArcher said:

lol we drag EVERYONE in her life right?

I lowkey agree w you, but this is not the right time to put him on blast,

he's supporting her big time and we have to be focused on the law, court, the corrupted people

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

You’re right.  :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

11 minutes ago, Soso said:

For now yes, but do you think he will stick around when she’s free ? 

To me it doesn’t really matter. If he’s instrumental in helping her get free the whole point is she will have the free will to make those choices. If he decides to pursue a larger career and she wants to move somewhere remote that is their business only. Ryan Goslings girl Eva Mendes stays home with the babies and out of the spotlight  with no issues. It’s their business how they want to proceed. She is almost 40 years old and has lived through so much so I think she is wise. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, Soso said:

:wontcry_tears_crying_sad: I didn’t know there were many threads.

So are you team Sam ? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

I didn’t realize this was high school gym class and we needed to be assigned a team. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

But if I were to pick a team, I’m Team Britney, obviously. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: And from her court testimony to whatever pictures we get of the two of them together, they seem happy and to enjoy one another’s company.

Britney loves him A LOT and that's the longest relation she ever had. And it's not because you take care of yourself, do sport and show it on IG that it means you're superficial and egocentric. He wants to have an acting career so don't be suprise that he takes care of his image.

I had doubt about him when Freebritney movement explosed but time passes and they're still together.. He showed signs of support and I'm pretty sure he has to be careful so Jamie doesn't get ride of him. And do not forget that Sam is Britney's main compagnie.. She's isolated most of the time and right now she needs his support more than ever. Spreading those suspicions isn't helping her, at all.

• Like 4
Just now, tommy_boy said:

I think he's the last one to be worry about. He could be an opportunist but that's it. While all this mess is taking time, at least she can get that good d* :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

:unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red: I guess you’re right.