We should not trust Sam either.

1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl shut the up. Guess some things seem to never change on here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I will however say that your trash opinion is useless and holds no credibly considering how much of an INSTRUMENTAL figure he has been towards her happiness and sanity during all this madness. If anything, someone younger like Sam who has also fought for freedom by immigrating from an oppressive country has truly been the best thing for her over the last few years and I’m glad he has continued to stick by her side when he could have left by now. Not even going to waste my time anymore with you fans who are just as, if not worse than her team. Who are you to say who she can and can‘t choose to love, especially in Sam’s case where he has shown nothing but loyalty towards her.

The way you came back to the Exhale scene with such an iconic post :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't thinking minding our own business is such a hard thing to do? Sam has proven again and again that he truly loves Britney and has supported Britney throughout her journey in getting the freedom she deserves. He has nothing to prove to us fans. There is a reason for why this is her longest lasting relationship. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 3