We should not trust Sam either.

2 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

Geez can't yall be happy for her for once?! Yes, there's a lot of drama in Britney's life and a lot leeches that have wrong her but no ever damn thing is a conspiracy. Post something positive for once....Drama queens

We are worried after Kevin and what they done to her because of her kids the last 12 years.We want that she will be married again with a lot of healthy baby´s. But with a man who is trustworthy and loves and supports her no matter what.And we don´t have this feeling about Sam.

• Love 1

We have like 50 threads on this, I also do not trust SAM but let's be optimistic it's not like we can go to Britney's house and ask her to dump him. Let's focus on her freedom for now, when she's free Britney will handle we certainly can't do anything. 

I do understand your concern here, and I do not blame you but we cannot do anything about Sam - our battle is for britney's freedom right now. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

We are worried after Kevin and what they done to her because of her kids the last 12 years.We want that she will be married again with a lot of healthy baby´s. But with a man who is trustworthy and loves and supports her no matter what.And we don´t have this feeling about Sam.

its not our place to judge that... we can worry but thats it. she should have feelings about Sam not us. I hope you all respect that once shes free.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

lol we drag EVERYONE in her life right?

I lowkey agree w you, but this is not the right time to put him on blast,

he's supporting her big time and we have to be focused on the law, court, the corrupted people

:byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

All of this! 👏

Girl shut the **** up. Guess some things seem to never change on here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I will however say that your trash opinion is useless and holds no credibly considering how much of an INSTRUMENTAL figure he has been towards her happiness and sanity during all this madness. If anything, someone younger like Sam who has also fought for freedom by immigrating from an oppressive country has truly been the best thing for her over the last few years and I’m glad he has continued to stick by her side when he could have left by now. Not even going to waste my time anymore with you fans who are just as, if not worse than her team. Who are you to say who she can and can‘t choose to love, especially in Sam’s case where he has shown nothing but loyalty towards her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Britney seems happy with him. He’s been instrumental in helping her emotionally I think to be strong to fight. I am trying to stay optimistic that someone, anyone in Britney’s life is actually on her side and fighting with her and not just for their own self interests. 

He is definitely not fighting to get her out the conservatorship... Team con would fire him, they won't take that risk :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

31 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Girl shut the **** up. Guess some things seem to never change on here. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I will however say that your trash opinion is useless and holds no credibly considering how much of an INSTRUMENTAL figure he has been towards her happiness and sanity during all this madness. If anything, someone younger like Sam who has also fought for freedom by immigrating from an oppressive country has truly been the best thing for her over the last few years and I’m glad he has continued to stick by her side when he could have left by now. Not even going to waste my time anymore with you fans who are just as, if not worse than her team. Who are you to say who she can and can‘t choose to love, especially in Sam’s case where he has shown nothing but loyalty towards her.

People have different opinions. Since everyone seems to take advantage of Britney, we have the right to question everyone involved in her circle. No need to hate. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WhatTheHellWhoCares? said:

You don’t like him because they may break up in the future???

He’s good to her right now and helping her get freedom, this thread was unnecessary. 

He is nice but sorry, he is not helping her to get freedom. Team con would never allow this, especially right now

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Anabia said:

He is definitely not fighting to get her out the conservatorship... Team con would fire him, they won't take that risk :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

He literally wore a #FreeBritney shirt, called her father a ‘****’ for the whole world to see and supported Britney throughout her testimony. You guys will always find a way to complain and are never satisfied. Give 👏it 👏a 👏rest 👏. Like I said before, people like you are worse than Team Con by dictating, judging and questioning something so sacred as her personal love life which last time I checked is NONE of our business. Seek help.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Anabia said:

People have different opinions. Since everyone seems to take advantage of Britney, we have the right to question everyone involved in her circle. No need to hate. 

Quick — when or what did Sam do to take advantage of Britney that gives you the right to question him, especially after being together for almost 5 years? Britney isn’t the naive idiot like some of you fans like to think she is but I will gladly and patiently wait for your answer. Again, you people are just as, if not worse than Team Con going on a smear campaign to tear their relationship apart.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

He literally wore a #FreeBritney shirt, called her father a ‘****’ for the whole world to see and supported Britney throughout her testimony. You guys will always find a way to complain and are never satisfied. Give 👏it 👏a 👏rest 👏. Like I said before, people like you are worse than Team Con by dictating, judging and questioning something so sacred as her personal love life which last time I checked is NONE of our business. Seek Help.

Wow, stop hating on people because they have a different opinion from you. 

I don't trust team con, so I don't trust anyone in Britney’s life. I think team con would never allow him near Britney if he was trying to help her get out the cship. They watch him, and they would never take such risk 

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Quick — when or what did Sam do to take advantage of Britney that gives you the right to question him? I will gladly and patiently wait.

The simple fact that team con is probably paying him, it raises questions to me. Again stop hating on me just because I question everyone's intentions. 

• Love 2