I think some of those emails WERE fabricated by Lutfi

Those emails that did the rounds two years ago, the ones where Britney talks about Lou stalking her. While I have no doubt Britney's fears about Lou allegedly stalking her were true, I'm sorry, as soon as I read that email, I thought 'fake, fake, fake'. The part about 'I beg Sam to stay the night at my house but he won't as he has so many dogs to feed' gave the game away tbh. Come on, such a transparent attempt to show what a good guy he is. The guy was and is obsessed with her and would definitely have jumped at any opportunity to insert himself further and further into her life. I also think he wrote that other email about the Piece of Me video shoot. The one where 'Britney' talked about wanting to find a different director for the video. There was more 'look what a great guy Sam is' subtext there.

Guys, be CAREFUL with this guy. Britney's family, Lou, the lawyers, these are what we need to be focusing our energies on at the moment. Don't give credence to anything this very dangerous man with multiple restraining orders against him says.

I think we just need to be more discerning with the information we get. Not everything we hear from people who knew Britney is or will be true and Sam's credibillity is as bad as Jamie's IMO.

• Like 1

The emails were real, they had the same Carpe Diem sign off as the one where she asked for the 500k floor before anyone knew about it. He also sent her a cease & desist because she said to “look at Britney’s caption!” & lied saying Sam admitted the emails were fake in court when it never happened because they were in fact real. They were going to subpoena Yahoo & Lou got scared & agreed to delete her comment.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The emails were real, they had the same Carpe Diem sign off as the one where she asked for the 500k floor before anyone knew about it. He also Lou her a cease & desist because she said to “look at Britney’s caption!” & lied saying Sam admitted the emails were fake in court when it never happened because they were in fact real. They were going to subpoena Yahoo & Lou got scared & agreed to delete her comment.

I think the email where Britney got sarcastic and told Lou she could come to her wedding was real but the other two ones I mentioned in my post were fake. Neither of those emails were addressed to Lou.

2 minutes ago, blackoutinthezone said:

The "he has 1000 dogs to go feed" actually sounds like sarcasm to me - that it's ridiculous/a nuisance how many dogs he's responsible for.

Yes, it was to show how 'she' was annoyed that he was choosing the dogs over staying with her. The subtext was that he had his own life outside of Britney and was helping all these animals. My point was more that there was no way Sam would refuse to have stayed the night at Britney's house if she asked since he was completely obsessed with her and wanted to be indispensible in her life.