Could we just spam POTUS twitter account with #FreeBritney hashtags?

yes, but we also need to get more press involved. If they get involved they'll get the story more alive. For example, that article from the New York Times  got a lot of attention. We need to get the Times to investigate her team and the judge bc I think they have more resources than fans do. We also need to send tips to the FBI. You can go directly to their website/ twitter and report crimes. But in the meantime I will be tweeting the president.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

yes, but we also need to get more press involved. If they get involved they'll get the story more alive. For example, that article from the New York Times  got a lot of attention. We need to get the Times to investigate her team and the judge bc I think they have more resources than fans do. We also need to send tips to the FBI. You can go directly to their website/ twitter and report crimes. But in the meantime I will be tweeting the president.

Did mean Time?

They r on it

https://time.com/5921720/britney-spears-conservatorship-free-britney/

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

I agree, people are wondering what they can do and that’s the best way since Jamie and his team have for years tried to hide the situation so the more we talk the more pressure they are under.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I agree, people are wondering what they can do and that’s the best way since Jamie and his team have for years tried to hide the situation so the more we talk the more pressure they are under.

I just tweeted the new york times to investigate sam Ingham after I saw that segment on tucker carlson about Casey Kasem. Sam Ingham was in charge of Casey's conservatorship too. #investigatesamingham needs to trend on twitter

• Love 2