Deborah Nadel, the doctor who put Britney in Psychiatric arrest, is specialized in estate planning issues (Linkedin Profile)

After some digging, I found this post by @Meaner03all the way back from 2 years ago:

Apparently the doctor who put Britney on another 5150 psychiatric lockdown is Deborah Nadel MD in California:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah-nadel-06383912

Funny thing here is that in her LinkedIn profile, she was specialized in "estate planning issues" (I AM NOT KIDDING).

Gxrc6uR.png%22

It was insane how well connected the conservatorship and guardian abuse team to secure every spot necessary. We have Goetz and Penny as the judge, Wallet, Thoreen as the lawyer, and Deborah Nadel as the doctor. That is why Britney demand a no-evaluation on termination of her conservatorship and mention how everybody in the conservatorship needed to be put in jail.

So if you guys are free, you can find this person in 304 Euclid St, Santa Monica, CA 90402, and phone: +1 310-453-3385 and ask her why she put Britney on another 5150 lockdown lol.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

Guys, where is that X17 video that shows Britney and her assistant driving and they go see this psychiatrist like 2 or 3 days before being in a place at UCLA? she's speaking with the psychiatrist with the british accent, I NEED THIS VIDEO!

I think it's this lady Deborah Nadel that she meets with in this video.

Quick search in YouTube got me this:

What about this video tho?