The duplicity of Samuel Ingham III — Who is he afraid of? And why?

Samuel Ingham III has been a bit of a double agent over the past 13 years.

He has been advocating for Britney for some things while simultaneously not informing her that she could file to terminate the conservatorship or allowing her to see documents.

Can we compile a list of the things that he did advocate for?

For instance, he does not appear to be afraid of Lou Taylor — otherwise he wouldn't have requested items such as the Tri-Star contract.

Yet at the same time, it took him six months to file a document officially requesting for Bessemer Trust to come on board — which indicates that he has been buying time for Jamie, Lou, and the new business manager to hide whatever needed to be hidden.

So which of the players is Ingham afraid of? And which of the players in Ingham not afraid of?

Can we dissect his actions a bit to see if they reveal any clues?

• Like 1

Man, I want a job like this. This is like a dream job - you are paid 10 grand a week for doing absolutely nothing. He's so old, probably will die in a couple of years what he has got to loose here? B-I-T-C-H do something and get her out. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It's nearly a week and this man still has done NOTHING.

Britney made it so *** **** clear she wanted it terminated and he's done NOTHING :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

This. It makes me so mad but I'm also not surprised at all. It's crazy how just about the entire world has woken up and declared #FreeBritney and yet there's been no progress because that incompetent p.rick STILL won't file to end it. :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Like 1

I don't know if he's afraid of anyone?

He just wants to do the bare minimum and cash in on Britney as much as possible to secure a luxurious retirement.

When he spoke about the possibility for Britney to change lawyer he was happy to introduce her to a few who work for the same firm. 

I was listening to the live and shouted "no" as soon as I heard that. 

Starting this topic, because there is so many topics but when will Sam Ingham file the petition? Her testimony doesn’t mean anything right, if it’s not documented in a petition to end the conservatorship?  

She said all this in 2019 and nothing happened. So when will something get filed ? 

What is the 7/14 date, is that the date it will be filed? 

Team Con in doing PR trying to say they’ll update her care plan etc and showing how successful she was in the past 13 years, but there’s no talk about actually submitting a petition to end it?

He's not afraid of anybody, he is just looking out for himself. Think about it, he gets 10k a week, so he needs to do something to still get paid, even if the bare minnimum. This way Britney and the public think he is actually advocating for her and nobody will ask any questions. Also he is not doing anything actually harmfull to team con, and I'm sure he is communicating with them behind the scenes. Also, tem con would not benefit from britney getting a new lawyer so they just put up with the little things that don't go completely their way. 

5 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

I think we can all say for sure that he's doing a terrible job advocating for Britney, but the question is why. Is it because he's afraid of Team Con? Or is it because he's part of Team Con? Either way, he doesn't have her best interest at heart. We should all be filing complaints against him with the California Bar Association because he's failing his client.

We already mass filed complaints, we got dragged by some people and nothing came of it in the end