This may be a reach... latest Pap pics

But seeing as the bikini, sunglasses are the same... but ALSO seeing that the latest video from vid is from the same moment that she posted on the beach September 2020....

IS IT POSSIBLE.... that the pap pics were from September 2020 too? And they're just being sent and released now, to fit with the narrative they want to push?!?!

Team Con could ABSOLUTELY pay and manipulate anything at this point.

Thoughts?

(Of course, the chances of Britney wearing the same bikini and sunglasses are also VERY likely too, as that's pretty normal for any person... but thoughts....?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9735879/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Britney-Spears-shows-bikini-body-balcony-resort-Hawaii.html

44801845-9735879-Selfie_time_In_addition44801519-9735879-Soon_Judge_Penny_said_t

i had the same thought as you - there is still so much we don't know.

12 minutes ago, GregReid said:

But seeing as the bikini, sunglasses are the same... but ALSO seeing that the latest video from vid is from the same moment that she posted on the beach September 2020....

IS IT POSSIBLE.... that the pap pics were from September 2020 too? And they're just being sent and released now, to fit with the narrative they want to push?!?!

Team Con could ABSOLUTELY pay and manipulate anything at this point.

Thoughts?

(Of course, the chances of Britney wearing the same bikini and sunglasses are also VERY likely too, as that's pretty normal for any person... but thoughts....?)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9735879/PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-Britney-Spears-shows-bikini-body-balcony-resort-Hawaii.html

44801845-9735879-Selfie_time_In_addition44801519-9735879-Soon_Judge_Penny_said_t

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

He had a gold iPhone 11 Pro Max in 2020. He’s using a Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro Max here, which is an exclusive color to that phone. I have the same one, it looks identical.

Fair enough :) 

it just doesn't look THAT different to me (on a blurry paparazzi photo) from this iPhone 11 Pro Max

MX0H2?wid=1144&hei=1144&fmt=jpeg&qlt=80&

That's a photo from apple website, but actually advertising for an iPhone 11 Max case, but yeah :)

I take your word for it, just justifying why I would have initially thought differently :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Nah, I think Cassie spliced the footage together because Britney's gained a bit of weight over the past year and she was trying to cover up for that.

Why not just let her be a bit tanky? Haven't most people gained some weight during the pandemic? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Britney is a lot more skinny than last year. These photos are being edited by the media. Like they did in 2008 and have been doing these couple years. Compare these bad shots to the video on Instagram

• Like 1

This is some damn evidence, wearing same clothes are not a miss she has done that on several occasions. But, I do feel these photos are old and they are being released to push a narrative here, my mind has become really heavy. 

I want this women to do an exclusive interview - there's so much we don't know. 

2 hours ago, s&m said:

Britney is a lot more skinny than last year. These photos are being edited by the media. Like they did in 2008 and have been doing these couple years. Compare these bad shots to the video on Instagram

I second this, she is definitely skinner I don't know what these photos mean.