Former Nickelodeon Star, Drake Bell, Pleads Guilty for Child Endangerment & Disseminating

6 hours ago, Z_Phoenix20 said:

Honestly the choosing of words and this reporting was so light.  This is more then child endangerment. This totally caught me off guard.  

Well unless that’s the name of the official offence he’s been charged with under US law? 

Edited by Isla
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just so conflicted in so many ways. 

Grew up watching him. Never thought in my wildest dreams he would be someone that I would even remotely consider or fathom wanting his peen inside me. He somehow bought abs. And then to discover he'd never be interested in me because I'm not young enough either, well ... that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And child endangerment, really Drake? Weren't you destined to be a band teacher or something. They're weren't enough s** workers you could have gotten in contact with in Hollywood instead? 

Again, I'm just so perplexed by humanity sometimes. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block