Why arent the 2000 and 2001 VMA performances on youtube?

6 hours ago, Rick101 said:

@Salsa555 it’s not her team, I doubt it’s her team. (At most her team is too cheap to buy the clips from MTV It’s because they’re too busy enslaving Britney like an animal, but this isn’t their fault tbh it’s marketing strategy). 

I get you! If they had any sense though, her team would buy the footage- the amount of traffic those performances would bring to her channel is crazy given that they're such a massive part of her artistry. Would  lead to more song streams too. Her billboard one has 35 million views and counting!

I hope the day comes when she's free and surrounded by better people that they have sense and know how to better market the powerhouse that she is.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

I get you! If they had any sense though, her team would buy the footage- the amount of traffic those performances would bring to her channel is crazy given that they're such a massive part of her artistry. Would  lead to more song streams too. Her billboard one has 35 million views and counting!

I hope the day comes when she's free and surrounded by better people that they have sense and know how to better market the powerhouse that she is.

Agreed!!

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Rick101 said:

@Salsa555 it’s not her team, I doubt it’s her team. (At most her team is too cheap to buy the clips from MTV It’s because they’re too busy enslaving Britney like an animal, but this isn’t their fault tbh it’s marketing strategy). 

MTV is most likely reuploading the 2001 performance for the 20th anniversary this year. Plus with all the hype around Free Britney, this adds to her legacy.

@Style.

I hate to say it, but as a business MTV is actually making the right career move by taking down the 2001 VMA for the 20th anniversary. Besides, you’re all gonna get it in the highest quality this year so be excited more than anything! 
it would be amazing if they could show us some retro clips from the lead up to the 2001 VMAs performance 

or her red carpet interviews 

the original quality is not that great to begin with though so keep this in mind because they can only remaster so much 

I knoW I just wish they would at least upscale from the original reel it would look so much better 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

Preach!

• Love 1