How much money do you guess you have spent in total on entertainment?

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: idk, I've only really spent on Britney stuff, most of the other things I consume are just on Youtube, so unless you count paying for the internet or cable or Netflix or stuff like that, I haven' really spent that much

I've only been to 4 concerts in my life

OMG only 4 concerts.. i think i have been in at least 40, maybe even 80. and when it goes to all the festival concerts seperately... and as i have great taste , most of them have been good :-) shows nothing about you or me really, just that lives can be very different.

but your concerts were...? were your concerts good?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

OMG only 4 concerts.. i think i have been in at least 40, maybe even 80. and when it goes to all the festival concerts seperately... and as i have great taste , most of them have been good :-) shows nothing about you or me really, just that lives can be very different.

but your concerts were...? were your concerts good?

they were good, two of them were Britney's Piece of Me in Vegas :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: and the other two, were a joint tour called 90's Pop Tour, the reunited several artists from the Latin Pop of the 90's. That show used to last more than 4 hrs.

Let’s see.

I’ve spent money on numerous concerts... Britney Spears, Ricky Martin, Kali Uchis, Lana Del Rey, Bad Bunny, Marc Anthony.

I’ve collected CD’s since I was a wee toddler. Literally. Now I collect vinyls but I don’t pay more than $40 usually.

I don’t really buy movies unless they are my absolute favorites like Titanic and Bridesmaids. I own both of those on Bluray lol.

I’m sure I’ve spent thousands in my life but it was all worth it. Music gives my life purpose :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

Hm thats an interesting but hard question to answer...

I have spent ALOT of money on cds, itunes songs, movies, concerts, etc

in the past.

However I'll list all the stuff I pay monthly for entertainment:

Spotify/Hulu - $4.99

Amazon Prime - $6.99

Netflix - $13.99

Disney Plus - $7.99

Paramount plus - $9.99

Wevideo - $15.99

On 5/24/2021 at 6:12 AM, princessmimi said:

Hm thats an interesting but hard question to answer...

I have spent ALOT of money on cds, itunes songs, movies, concerts, etc

in the past.

However I'll list all the stuff I pay monthly for entertainment:

Spotify/Hulu - $4.99

Amazon Prime - $6.99

Netflix - $13.99

Disney Plus - $7.99

Paramount plus - $9.99

Wevideo - $15.99

i have had Netflix for a short time

defo need to try again someday, me thinks

i wasn't very interested and ended....., maybe was just shy to discover

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Motors is confident about making money with electric cars! With the rising popularity of eco-friendly vehicles, it seems like a wise business decision. Plus, it's encouraging to see a major automaker investing in sustainability. If you want to learn more about making money online, check out joywallet.com. They have some great articles about making money fast and easily.

Edited by inquiryjv
  • 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block