Olivia Rodrigo on the cover of Billboard

I didn't get the hype around her or her song until after seeing some of her performances recently. The lyrics are actually pretty good and she writes her own songs. "You said forever, now I drive alone past your street," is a memorable lyric. I think all of her songs and performances have been really good. I don't think its fair to compare her to Britney and/or Christina. That type of popstar is long gone. There hasn't been a pop star really like Britney or Christina, since Britney or Christina. Olivia is more aligned w/ the Billie Eilish type of star, moody, artistic, seemingly authentic and themselves. Billie doesn't have a lot of "star" quality or charisma either.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Midnight said:

'll leave that to Blackout who is trying to be edgy by denying her now but we all know the truth.

Not denying her. Been taking my daily doses of Slay 4 U and Deja Vu :fran_frog_meme_green:

Spoiler

But this photoshoot just isn't it :fran_frog_meme_green:

Spoiler

Makes her look like a country artist in their 40s whose making a comeback :fran_frog_meme_green:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block