Olivia Rodrigo on the cover of Billboard

• Content Curators

Check out the stunning photoshoot and get know more about the music sensation taking over the world on Billboard.

"One viral hit is no guarantee of continued stardom, however, especially in the age of TikTok, when listeners often get attached to a song without bonding with the artist behind it. Rodrigo has already departed from the playbook of past Disney stars — unlike Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez, she skipped a stint at Disney-owned Hollywood Records and went straight to a major label. But the path to artistic independence is not clear-cut, especially when the sheer phenomenon of her success (spawning fan theories, think pieces and parodies in short order) could very easily drown out the art itself."

Is there no choice but to stan exhale?

olivia-bb.jpg.a20f0d5dc07083e3041364684098c504.jpg

Related:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
3 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not you stanning this high school musical fad :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: hold on now, you know who I stan, you think imma be bopin to this :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Imagine me playing Sweet Dreams out loud and then something by this gurl kicks in, I-:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nah :fran_frog_meme_green:

I'll leave that to Blackout who is trying to be edgy by denying her now but we all know the truth.

Mr Igloo Eyelash stan :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: hold on now, you know who I stan, you think imma be bopin to this :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Imagine me playing Sweet Dreams out loud and then something by this gurl kicks in, I-:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

I'll leave that to Blackout who is trying to be edgy by denying her now but we all know the truth.

Mr Igloo Eyelash stan :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

My issue is that her success is coming off like a Britney and Christina level of success. Here’s why I don’t think it’s fair or warranted. Both Britney and Christina brought choreo, visuals, impact and this girl has done nothing but gotten piggyback from Taylor’s success and free promo from literally everyone because people are still bored from this pandemic. Even Billie Igloo didn’t hit the ground running. Neither did Dua or Ariana. What makes this girl so so special? That Taylor gave her a shoutout? That she’s involved in some teenage love story drama with a C lister and a gay boy? Make it make sense 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My issue is that her success is coming off like a Britney and Christina level of success. Here’s why I don’t think it’s fair or warranted. Both Britney and Christina brought choreo, visuals, impact and this girl has done nothing but gotten piggyback from Taylor’s success and free promo from literally everyone because people are still bored from this pandemic. Even Billie Igloo didn’t hit the ground running. Neither did Dua or Ariana. What makes this girl so so special? That Taylor gave her a shoutout? That she’s involved in some teenage love story drama with a C lister and a gay boy? Make it make sense 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I mean nothing but facts honestly

What makes this girl so so special? She has pretty hair :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Honestly I don't think she's gonna last anyway, she doesn't really have that superstar power imo, let's just give her five minutes :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I'll see you at the album stream and comment party this Friday? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: After that it will all be over and we'll never look back.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I mean nothing but facts honestly

What makes this girl so so special? She has pretty hair :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

Honestly I don't think she's gonna last anyway, she doesn't really have that superstar power imo, let's just give her five minutes :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

I'll see you at the album stream and comment party this Friday? :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: After that it will all be over and we'll never look back.

Omg it’s already this Friday? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block