Jessie Ware- What's Your Pleasure: The Platinum Edition Streaming Party!

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Truly the disco trinity of the 2020s :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

3 hours ago, Paolo94 said:

And Kylie's Disco stepsister :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

You’re both forgetting Róisín Murphy’s album Róisín Machine. :typing_keyboard_computer:

She’s the mother of the three of them. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

What’s Your Pleasure? is made for people with taste. It‘s the record you play at an underground club where everybody goes to to escape their problems, to feel included and fancy for one night, to make their bodies sweat, to hook up with a one night stand.

I was so happy when Jessie released Remember Where You Are as a single. It deserves global success and the video made me swallow real hard. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This queen is feeding us good with 6 brand new tracks to feel fancier, s3xier and richer. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

DO NOT LET THIS REISSUE FLOP TASTELESSXHALERS! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, aleomg said:

What’s Your Pleasure? is made for people with taste. It‘s the record you play at an underground club where everybody goes to to escape their problems, to feel included and fancy for one night, to make their bodies sweat.

I was so happy when Jessie released Remember Where You Are as a single. It deserves global success and the video made me swallow real hard. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This queen is feeding us good with 6 brand new tracks to feel fancier, s3xier and richer. :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

DO NOT LET THIS REISSUE FLOP TASTELESSXHALERS! :rupaulslap_hit_mad:

Ugh, this DEESCRIPTION :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: The record is everythingggg, and should be protected at all cost! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, electricopop said:

My #1 album of 2020! Can't wait for the Platinum Pleasure Edition!

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

This is a Beautiful album! It’s so well mixed and produced. And it sounds so good on vinyl. I’ve never been into her before and WYP? was a nice intro. 

It was a spectacular record. June 11th might be a month away, but it feels like one year OMGGGG :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I just can't wait to listen to the deluxe songs :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, aleomg said:

@Blackout2006 I know you will love this. Here’s the nonstop extended version of the album:

https://m.soundcloud.com/hausofjo/jessie-ware-whats-your-pleasure-nonstop-extended-album

ENJOY! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Omg, I actually discovered this long ago but thanks alot! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It is sooo amazzinggg like :melt_weird_drift_wow: I think artist who are exploring disco sounds with their era should release extended versions of their album, since that is part of disco culture :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block