Jessie Ware- What's Your Pleasure: The Platinum Edition Streaming Party!

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg, I actually discovered this long ago but thanks alot! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: It is sooo amazzinggg like :melt_weird_drift_wow: I think artist who are exploring disco sounds with their era should release extended versions of their album, since that is part of disco culture :milkney_slumber_party_glory_britney_blue_lick_yum_table:

YAAAAS! Extended versions. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

The disco era must not die yet. Not until you release your debut album. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Definitely one of my 2020 highlights, the album is pure gold and i still don't get why it didn't explode internationally  .... I mean this is sad tbh

Super difficult to pick but my favourites would be: WYP? , Soul control and Read my lips

Read my lips is so sassy :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The beat drop in soul control tho :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block